LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fetish And Same-Sex Attraction

JDL23

I have a question for other users, regardless of orientation. As a straight male, I find I'm more physically and emotionally attracted to women than I am to men. There are some images of men I find attractive, but I notice that, as a Diaper Lover, I'm more interested in pictures of skinny or well-muscled guys in diapers and repulsed by any other pics of diapered men. When it comes to pictures of women in diapers, I tend not to have such high standards--skinny, svelte, overweight, doesn't matter, they're all lovely.

My question is, would this kind of physical discrimination about pics of men in diapers have more to do with my specific fetish or is it reflective of my overall sexuality?

It could be that you're not seeing someone else's sexuality, but instead are seeing a mental reflection of yourself or what you imagine yourself to be (or would like to look like). It could be that you simply see more of an aesthetic beauty in a male body wearing diapers compared to a female one. I've seen both guys and girls diaper pics and thought they looked bad in diapers but might look great otherwise, and I've seen the opposite too :whistling: I've thought similarly about the style of diaper they were wearing. I simply like to see what I like seeing, and that may not be what they want to look like :blush:

I don't try to read too much into sexual attractions as we are all curious of things we haven't experienced to some degree. As a nearly asexual DL with limited sexual experience, for me anything to do with diapers is in the area of foreplay- diapers have to come off of at least one person to have sex :rolleyes: I wouldn't worry about this. Just enjoy seeing what you like to see and doing what you want to do, and don't let labels or other people's ideas have too much of an influence on you.

Bettypooh

I've said in other threads, in my opinion, infantilism is a fetish that can warp sexual orientation.

As Bettypooh noted, you quite possibly are seeing a reflection of yourself in other male diaper wearers. However, this can also cause you to adjust your range of attraction.

Sexual orientation is a sliding scale, and things you gravitate to (diapers, emasculation, infantilism, etc) can change where you are on that scale.

The bottom line to your question is yes to both. You can be more attracted to men in diapers than men without. And, the fetish probably can have a bearing on your own sexual orientation.

Having gone quite a long way down this path myself, I can tell you that any frustration you're feeling is not atypical. I generally am far more attracted to effeminate men who are thickly diapered. There are very, very few non-trans men that I am attracted to outside of infantilism.

• 3 weeks later...

As I was born Female I to find myself looking at guys or pictures of guys and thinking they are attractive. Despite this even before I started hormones and I had all the surgery, I was always more attracted to Girls then Guys.

As I have been Incontinent all my life I have had to wear Diapers 24/7 all my life, but this never really had much effect on my relationships with other people.

As for the question of Discrimination, I would certainly hope not. Many guys who are in to the ABDL scene find it very hard do find girls who are in to the same thing. This is because in our demographic their seems to be Less female infantilists and more male infantilists.

Many men who are in to infantilism turn to Homosexuality simply to find a relationship that works, others do it because they are looking for a daddy. What ever the reason, I don't think Infantilism is a symptom of Homosexuality, I think Homosexuality is a Symptom of Infantilism due to an Unbalanced Gender Demographic within the Infantilism community.

• Like 1

As I was born Female I to find myself looking at guys or pictures of guys and thinking they are attractive. Despite this even before I started hormones and I had all the surgery, I was always more attracted to Girls then Guys.

As I have been Incontinent all my life I have had to wear Diapers 24/7 all my life, but this never really had much effect on my relationships with other people.

As for the question of Discrimination, I would certainly hope not. Many guys who are in to the ABDL scene find it very hard do find girls who are in to the same thing. This is because in our demographic their seems to be Less female infantilists and more male infantilists.

Many men who are in to infantilism turn to Homosexuality simply to find a relationship that works, others do it because they are looking for a daddy. What ever the reason, I don't think Infantilism is a symptom of Homosexuality, I think Homosexuality is a Symptom of Infantilism due to an Unbalanced Gender Demographic within the Infantilism community.

Maybe they're not homosexual so much as bisexual, though? I mean, I don't know that they're ignoring women just because there aren't as many of them in the community. More like finding relationships with the guys who are actually there instead of the girls who aren't.

As a gay guy who has never so much as dated a woman, there are plenty of women who I think are attractive, even as I'm not sexually attracted to them. And the fact is, I'm not sexually attracted to every guy who I think is attractive.

Women compliment each other on their looks all the time. (Straight) guys? Not so much - still seems to be some stigma associated with that. That doesn't mean guys can't think another guy is attractive in some way.

I wouldn't read anything into it at all.

• 5 weeks later...

As a gay guy who has never so much as dated a woman, there are plenty of women who I think are attractive, even as I'm not sexually attracted to them. And the fact is, I'm not sexually attracted to every guy who I think is attractive.

Women compliment each other on their looks all the time. (Straight) guys? Not so much - still seems to be some stigma associated with that. That doesn't mean guys can't think another guy is attractive in some way.

I wouldn't read anything into it at all.