LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have A Diaper Bag?

Kari

I usually use the front pocket of my netbook “Roo bag” as a single diaper holder.

But I was able to get a little more fun out of storage needs recently.

By saving a pink Cinderella backpack from demise of the dumpster.

Although I don't usually make it a practice to "dumpster dive", this endeavor seemed worthy of exception.

Since my neighbor was cleaning her lil brat... I mean Daughters room of a pig pin.

The L/A (Little Adult) even said "Cinderella is for BABIES!"

Oh my... So grown up now! She's in the 1st grade ya know...

My neighbor was only getting rid of it due to a broken zipper.

It seemed a little “white lie” of, “I have a Niece (or I should of said Nephew) who's getting ready for Pre-K. Would you mind?" sounded more practical than to divulge,

“Hey, can I use what you trash as a part of a role play for a bit?

See, I wish to relive my Childhood as an accepted Sissy Boy. Oh, and since wetting without protection was a bit difficult back then, I’m also 4 years old and wearing Pampers to Preschool.

"Not at all!" She said in response to the truth?

Even her L/A Daughter seemed pleased of recycle and re-intro of the Cindy, the backpack/diaper bag.

And those upset at my fib... truth be known, it’s just a fun project that will soon be donated as it's really a backpack.

I still want a small Winnie the Pooh new and purchased DIAPER BAG (or backpack)

But first off to clean the "cooties" as well as sanitize it from anything undesirable.

Except for a missing main zipper that can easily be remedied by the big me, And I can now attend Pre-K!

I'm sure not to be the only little Boy wearing a pink polo shirt and Kaki’s with lace socks peeking out of my saddle shoes? (Might rethink that combo and/or scenario.)

I’ve got on over me a self-picked new and colorful pink and purple trim pastel jacket I picked out of the little Girl/sissy Boy section when preparing for this day.

Proudly completing my school ensemble is with a Cinderella backpack. Wonder how many other Boys really wish they could wear the same as I have on?

And for at least now, just Me, My New Teacher and Babysitter and/or Caretaker (Mommy is home, passed out drunk & Daddy is on Vacation…)

Well we also know and understand the bag doubles as cute concealment for my “special underpants” as the Teacher gingerly decides to call them whenever she thinks my Pampers might need changed.

As the day is long and my bladder is not up to any new challenge given I have more important things to learn and develop first.

So, I wonder… who may need to borrow a diaper from me the first day of class.

Here is what Cinderella ended up as...

Yes and No :huh: I do have a bright yellow travel bag with a company logo which I have set up as a diaper bag but I haven't used it yet. In it are a variety of diapers and it is intended for times where I am going to meet with someone for some 'fun' rather than for my daily use :whistling: I wish it weren't gathering so much dust waiting for that time to come :(

My daily needs aren't that great and I just keep a change in a plain paper bag in the trunk of the car which is almost always close enough for me to access when needed :D In my most recent travel where I was going to stay a couple weeks, my one large suitcase had enough space to accommodate my diapering needs along with the rest. If my needs increase I plan to start keeping a small day-pack on hand with this and other stuff in it. I do miss the extra space I used to have when I normally carried a purse- they are just so handy!

Bettypooh

I use an old laptop bag to keep my diapers in when I am out and about. The business I work at, we are issued laptops and a computer bag so me carrying a computer bag in to the company is the norm. Only draw back is that I can only carry about 2 diapers (large Dry 24/7) before the bag gets noticeably bulky. Still effective though.

• 4 years later...

I have a plain non-descript gray backpack that has two large full sections, a small sideways pouch and a smaller pouch on the front. I take this bag everywhere when I leave home... It has my iPad, Windows tablet, extra charger for my phone's, my medications, and other medications. It is basically my bag I take to work everywhere... It also has 2 diapers and stuffers and changing supplies too.

JanSport Big Student Classics Series Backpack - Forge Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SU7QQE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_rq6EybCBPWVEF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I own a whole lot of diaper bags.

In 1985, when I turned 21, I lost my daytime control. I had reverted to bedwetting at puberty in 1976. Once I needed to carry at least one spare Attends i used a backpack.

Then in late 1990 I started playing AB as a coping strategy. Almost immediately I told my Mom about my AB play, because Mom is also urinary incontinent. Mom took me to a Babies-R-Us and bought me a real diaper bag with pockets for baby bottles. After I started writing for the DPF newsletter in early 1991 several nice people sent me diaper bags. When I relax playing AB I use one of the actual diaper bags, especially a large pink one which is ideal for adult-size gauze diapers.

These days when I am in my responsible adult mode my primary diaper bag is one side of my brief case. That easily holds a spare Tru-Fit panty and several disposable inserts, plus baggies, wipes and Desitin.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, BabyLexisMommy said:

Yes I do and I use the family bathrooms that lock . In the United States many main places have them.

Do you change her on the floor? Or have her stand? I am imaging the mall near here. They have family bathrooms but no benches that could support an adult.

19 minutes ago, BabyLexisMommy said:

I

I have a small fold up mat that goes in the diaper bag that she lays on and it works fine. If I didn't have that she would stand. I wouldn't have her lay on the bare floor.

Is it a full length mat? Do you have a link to it. I want to show it to my mom mommy.

• 8 months later...

Yes of course we have a diaperbag. At first i became the old one of our daugther and i have her thank you for her gift. 

She smile and she says, i am grown up, its better you take it - is ist ashamed for me, but she says the truth.

I have a diaper bag that goes with me pretty much everywhere I go. It just looks like a tote bag but really is a diaper bag. It even tells me where my soother should go.

image.jpeg

• 5 months later...