LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Honest Company Diapers

DailyDi

the first page wanted my to "join" without giving me insight into what was there. Not happening

I got in.it's all throw-aways and reeks of Agenda. Nothing for me there

Pretty impressive diapers! used one as a stuff last night to try and keep my diaper dry while watching TV before bed. Wet twice and at bedtime my adult diaper was bone dry, the stuffer took it all!

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

So I tried these last year, and OMG, these are my new favorite diaper! :D (Huggies were tied with them prior to that awful redesign they just did.) I love the prints, I love how soft these are, and I'm looking forward to getting more of them ASAP. Not only do these hold a lot, they're great at taking a pounding if you "play" with your diaper.

On 11/13/2012 at 12:47 PM, DailyDi said:

post-1-0-70373100-1352828835_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-70373100-1352828835_thumb.jpg

So it's actually quite interesting to see how these have changed over the years. I remember wanting them when they were new but not being able to get them without a subscription which I wasn't able to do at the time. Interestingly, the white and skull print designs in this picture are still available, but none of the others are. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a return of some of the other classic designs though. Honest Company has been consistent with their cute prints, and I have a feeling they're going to continue to be around for decades to come. I'll admit that early on I was skeptical, but things have changed and this company has proven that they can sell these and that they work. They've also inspired a slew of copy cats and competitors for this kind of diaper, and apparently even P&G has taken notice and put out Pampers Pure as a result. I really like Honest Company's diapers, and I would definitely recommend these if your preferred diapers are baby/youth disposables as mine are.