LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hello, I worked up the courage to register on this site after enjoying the free pics for so long. Only one other person (till now) knows that I love to wear disposable diapers especially in public (under my cloths). I just love the fact that "I know something" that others don't! thats really exciting to me. Any way I'm 34 and have a 29" waist so I could wear baby diapers up untill I was 14! Wow, I feel some kind of releif that there are others that share my secret. kind of erotic. Welp I'm gonna go check out the rest of the form and possibly change my diaper. Thank you.

Hi pamperman and welcome to the site!!! Nice introduction too! I remember when I first found others, I too felt a tremendous relief inside and it wasn't that long ago either. I sometimes wonder what my life would have been like had I found others sooner, like in my 20s, lol. Wearing diapers can be very erotic sometimes for me too, but I mostly wear for relaxation and escape. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do and if you stay active I'm sure to see you around. Again, welcome aboard!

Welcome. It is usually a relief to be able to come out and proclaim you desire and liking of wearing diapers. As far as wearing them out in public, you may find that some people will notice but have the better sense not to say anything. Afterall there are several reasons for wanting or needing to wear them. But being able come out in even this forum is often a great relief for many of us. Some of us held that information to ourselves for many years. I hope you are able to enjoy the pastime and that it may provide some sort of relief from our everyday lives. And a lot of us guys will say that we do enjoy seeing our female counterparts in diapers. Many of us wish we had someone to that would or could participate in our endeavers. Many of us are lucky enough to have significant others in our lives that while not participating do not discourage us in our interest.