LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just For Fun: The Diapered Disctricts Of America

DailyDi

As someone from an era before the world wide web and who like others of my vintage, wondered if we were unique; this map shows just how common some adult interest in diapers is within the United States. If it's not too difficult, could you please also post a map of the world that shows visitors interested in diapers as well as an English language site in the U. S. (not their country)?

Visitors to the forums over the past four days by metro area.

post-1-0-14784400-1352602183_thumb.jpg

I'm surprised Southern California is such a hotspot - I'd have thought the Bay Area would have more visitors. But LA and its surrounding region have waay more people.

Here's an idea: plot the same chart, but each area's heat is "visitors from region / region's population", that way we can get a quick gauge of the proportion of ABDLs in each region, which I think would be interesting to see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cool to see NYC beong very dark, but it's kinda hard to find any in that region. I only have contact with one who lives there. I'm right nextdoor to South Jersey though, so let the goodtimes roll!

Cool to see NYC beong very dark, but it's kinda hard to find any in that region. I only have contact with one who lives there. I'm right nextdoor to South Jersey though, so let the goodtimes roll!

Have you tried the New Jersey Littles Munch?