LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sent My Diaper Order To The Wrong Adress...shattered....

So when I ordered from abuniverse 2 months ago I got a coupon for a buy two packs of abena's get one free. So I decided to use the coupon last weekend since It would expire in a couple days.

Since I live at home I can't have them sent to my house since I told my mom and when i told her about enjoying diapers all she did was send my to counseling and rejected it completely.

So I have to have them sent to a fed ex office for pick up. What I forgot was that fed ex just moved to another building and I gave abuniverse the old fed ex office address! I got a notification it was delivered but there's nothing were the old fed ex office is so I made phone calls to the surrounding stores nobody had any packages out of the order...

Do you think that the person who got it will return it to abuniverse? Etheir way I'm out 50 bucks...unless fed ex can tell me exactly where they were delivered.

Moral of the story invest into a Mail box at ups if I decide to buy diapers again.

Maybe the real moral of the story is not to tell your parents about your sexual fetish?

Hugs,

Freta

While it maybe a sexual fetish to many on here I just like the thinkness, the crinkle, and the feeling of "letting go" in my diaper.

Diapers doesn't have anything to do with my sexual arousal.

Doesn't Fed Ex and/or ABU guarantee the shipment if it's lost.

Try contacting both and see if you can get a replacement.

Good luck 2U!

Agree with the above posts... get that tracking number they'll find out what happened to it or it will be replaced. I've had it happen before. Also, I've delivered packages to the new address of a business before where it still has the old business address on it....that happens a lot, especially with doctors offices that move a lot. Definitely check with the new Fedex office location. Good Luck... but yes get that tracking number from abuniverse.... they'll have it.