LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena L2 Vs L3

I use the L3s myself and find them to be thick enough for what I need them for and I have used the L4s too- but I am mixed on ordering L3s right now cause I've heard scuttlebutt that Abena's making a change to a clothlike cover and I detest the clothlike covers.

BabyChris121675

Yeah the ones I just ordered are cloth backed despite the seller listing them as plastic backed. I don't mind. I like both. What I really don't want to happen is for everything to be cloth backed. As long as there's a healthy amount of plastic backed diapers out there I'll be happy.

It was about 2 years ago. I think the leaked was caused by the fold of the diaper. There seemed to be a little crease on the sides that did't completely come out. The next time I order some diapers I'm going to try the L3's. And I'm with you chris it's has to be plastic backed.

• 1 month later...

Abena *still* make the original plastic sheet diapers. I just received a case of L4's about 2 weeks ago (and they are indeed plastic) They should be listed as "Original - A/P". Make sure you double check if it's not specified before you buy.

(I had the worst, most painful chafing experience from cloth-like Tena's about 4 years ago. So bad, that I couldn't walk properly for over a week).

Molicare are also still available in plastic back sheet; as are Tena Slip Maxi and all Attends 10/Special Care.