LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Finally Joined! (First Post)

Hello everybody!

I've been reading the forums for the past few days and really been enjoying myself so I finally decided to join in on the real fun. Just wanted to introduce myself and meet some members. I'm a 24yr old DL in TX. I was a bed wetter growing up and as a youngster my parents put me back in diapers to protect my mattress. I absolutely loved them and I would keep them on as long as possible the next morning until my parents pulled the plug. I started buying them on my own many years later in my mid teens and been wearing on and off since then. Now for the first time in my life I live alone and I would really be enjoying myself being diapered all the time without hiding them but I couldn't find any worthwhile diapers in town! Tomorrow I get my case of Classico Bambino diapers and I plan on being diapered for the majority of the time. Lol, I keep catching myself checking the tracking number to see where the heck my diapers are. I'm looking forward to joining in everybody's discussions and making some online friends with similar interests in the process.

Thanks,

BambinoBoyDL