LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having The Prostate Removed To Prevent Cancer.

I know someone who had an elective orchiectomy. They reported after-effects very much like menopause, and later on the loss of testosterone also had it's expected permanent effects. This person had to go through an intense psychological screening to get this done because they were medically intolerant of replacement testosterone or chemical measures to achieve the same effect, and there was no physical need for the surgery at the time it was done. Theirs was a severe psychological situation where they were not willing to live as they were any longer. Of course I know many TG's who've had the procedure as part of SRS surgery, but they were already on HRT which had already mitigated most of the effect testosterone had on them so there was less of an effect with them.

Exposing the inside of the body to remove cancerous growth always carries a risk of aggravating it and of the cancer's recurrence. This is why such surgeries also remove some surrounding healthy tissue so they're not leaving any 'seed' material behind. With normal men's aging, prostate problems are almost universal but they can usually be treated without surgery and rare is the need to perform a full orchiectomy unless there is a large cancer growing there.

Of course there are ways to have this done if you can afford it and if you make the needed contacts these surgeons work through. I would recommend that you first spend considerable time using a "T-Blocker" drug so that you will know what you're going to be like afterward, and that should always be done under medical supervision because it is potentially lethal if done wrong or if problems arise during the treatment. I hate what testosterone does to me but it's something I have to live with at this point because I can't afford any other course of action. It's on the 'bucket list' should I win the lottery though B)

Bettypooh

You are definitely right about testosterone, I blame it for all the mixed signals and confusion it has caused over the years. Thankfully over the last few years it has been on the decline and I feel in a better place and have also used estrogen for 9mths to assist in breast growth and body hair softening. For sure it would be better and more effective with Tblockers or even better eradicated. Thankyou for your advice as to how it can be achieved,which is inline with my own findings todate.

what is common in men over 50 is enlarged prostrate, this in it self brings its own issues and effects the bladder and urge problems which needs medication to either relax or reduce its size. All though this may not lead to cancer, it flags up a problem which needs to be monitored.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/5/2015 at 2:03 AM, John64 said:

Hi!

Another thing to think about is that in most countries October is the month of brest cancer and everyone carries a pink ribbon, newly designed by an artist each year, in most countries it

I wouldn't worry about SJW's here...we limit that quest to accepting everyone as a little or a lot different, whether gay or straight or not interested, cis or trans, or uhh, those labels don't work at all!