LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size S - Best Performer?

We discovered (much to my chagrin) that my girl is very much capable of a flood that caused her to leak an Attends 4-tape plastic-back in Medium (I guess you'd call it the "3" as opposed to the 6-tape "10" plastic back). It was big on her anyway, but not so big it didn't seal properly - it just leaked out the legs.

So now I'm shopping for maximum absorbency in her size which, at 28" waist and 31" hips, is at the low side of medium and below it in most brands. The top picks are all out - Bambino are crazy huge on her, which eliminates Dry 24/7 as well. For all intents and purposes, if it's not small and it's not plastic-backed, it's out.

What does that leave us with in terms of a quality diaper that will hold a decent flood?

Actually as i understand it Dry247s are on the small side of a true medium and are sold as a small now. Other than that I would go with the Tena Slip maxi sold by Bambino. I use Molicare Super Plus, and have tried them all in a small that are made. For a cheaper Diaper that does a good job I would go with a Tranquility ATN, except they run small and she might not be able to wear a small, as they barely fit me and I am just under her in measurement. Also Abena makes a great diaper as well, but was kinda tight on the legs for me, so may be as well for her. Best would be to get a sample pack from someone that offers smalls and give them a go.

Actually as i understand it Dry247s are on the small side of a true medium and are sold as a small now.

Is that a recent change? I have a pack of mediums from about six months ago and at that point they were still huge, cut more like everyone else's larges. As I'm on the small end of medium, I hope they've gone back to a normal medium size or started selling the smalls again.

I do believe he is referring to the old Mediums which for awhile after the new white Mediums and Larges where sold where sold as "Small". Now they don't have those anymore but do keep saying that they will have a new size small soon.

I would think Bambino mediums would actually be a good fit as they smaller than a lot of other mediums. Maybe better yet would be medium Eurobriefs. I'm a guy but have a 31" waist which I think would equate to something similar to a girl with 28" waist and 31" hips. I wear a size 7 in US women's usually although that can vary quite a bit. Eurobriefs in medium fit me quite well.

dry 24/7 does not currently sell a size small. The current "medium" they are selling is freaking huge. Their old medium got changed to size small when they re-did their sizing, but they have yet to come out with a new size small that you can purchase. I talked to them on the phone a year ago and they said it would be at least 6 months before their new size small would be coming out. Haven't heard a word since then.

I would go with what repaid said in terms of what to get. The tena slip maxi from bambino would be the best, and the tranquility ATN would also be a good cheaper alternative.

I would think Bambino mediums would actually be a good fit as they smaller than a lot of other mediums. Maybe better yet would be medium Eurobriefs. I'm a guy but have a 31" waist which I think would equate to something similar to a girl with 28" waist and 31" hips. I wear a size 7 in US women's usually although that can vary quite a bit. Eurobriefs in medium fit me quite well.

Nah, she absolutely swims in Bambino mediums.