LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abc Club

I'm thinking of going along but am shy - never met an AB/DLs (that I know of!) and certainly not told anyone.

What's the club like? Do most people going know each other before hand? Are the changing facilities private? I probably wouldn't feel comfy taking my own nappies - what are the ones they give out?

Would welcome thoughts from anyone that visits.

x

There is already a load threads about this. Search the forums. :)

From the first page of the search results (for this - UK Meeting Place - board in the forums alone), some of which you've posted in, yeild these 4 among a bunch of others:

Adult baby club

London Abdl Social - 4Pm, Sat 20 Oct (Pre-Abc)

Abc - London - April 17Th

ABC Club London

In general the ABC club is just a relaxed place for everyone to meet up and chill, there is also the pre-ABC meet being run now by some people, which is nothing to do with the ABC itself, it is nice for people who can't cope with crowds and want to meet a smaller group of people for a meal and to chat.

Time to clear up some questions people have about the ABC, please do note however these are mainly based on what I have seen there and from talking to people...

From what I have seen the ABC has a pretty good mix of people, some gay, some girls and quight a few straight people, mostly guys attend but have seen at least 2-4 girls everytime I have been (5 times now), and pretty much everyone is happy to give you a cuddle.

There are 2 changing rooms which are curtained off so you can have some small level of privacy and you can change yourself or just ask someone/ABC staff to change you, Nappies/wipes/powder/cream are all provided and the changing tables are nice and padded and comfy. Also the nappies are not cheap boots staydry ones, they are normally Tena or last month Abrea form M4s. They do also have some large size nappies for people but the bulk of them are mediums.

There is now toys and a small bouncy thing in the club which is fun, there are also DVDs playing that you can sit and watch while cuddling upto others.

It costs £25 once for a lifetime membership and then £10 entry everytime after that, so first time will cost you £35, you should get a membership card but they never seem to have any so you normally get a bit of paper untill they get some more printed. Daddy Steve who runs the ABC is always about and there is always about 3/4 other staff people hanging about the place with normally 1/2 being in the coat check room and 2/3 in the club itself. The barstaff are central stations staff and not club staff, however its not uncommon to see the barman diapered and wearing a onesie/dungarees or something.

Coat check is provided and you get given a little ticket, bearing in mind most people don't wear trousers in the ABC so stick it in your sock (You have to wear shoes in the club) a neck/wrist wallet are ueful to keep everything in and something like overalls/footed sleepers are always good to wear in there should you not be comfy with having your nappy showing to everyone.

If you just want to go along and chat and not get padded and stuff, then thats cool too, have seen people just randomly walk in fully dressed and nothing ABish about them at all. Personally I would say no one should feel scared or nervious of going there,

From chatting to people I can say that everyone was really friendly and pretty much went out of their way to help as much as they could.

If anyone wants to ask anything then feel free and I will try and reply asap.

Useful bits and bobs:

Pre-ABC meet up, which is nothing to do with the ABC itself but just people trying to get together beforehand, info can be found at:

http://londonabdl.com/

https://twitter.com/LondonABDL

and the ABC website itself is here:

http://www.adult-bab...ub/The_ABC.html *goans at the broken map and gets the shock prod*

Finally, I hope this post helps some people and should anyone want to ask anything then feel free and I will try and get back to you.

I will be attending the ABC this month (17th November 2012).

sounds like it could be a fun club to try out. would like to go to the pre abc then move to the club after as then at lest i would know someone. i cant make it this month but hope to make it for the 15th december

Yay! Come along at Christmas, its always good fun. Normally there is santa and little gifts given out at the December ABC. Its looking to be a good time and should be fairly busy from talking to people.

Just realised ill be in London next Friday seeing Opeth and Anathema at Union Chapel and abc club is the next night so I'm really tempted to get a hotel and check it out. Do many people from dd attend? I'm quite shy so I'm not dead keen on going to a new club on my own but I really should make more of an effort to meet people.

I don't know how many people from DD attend the club, but I would think some do. I will be attending this month.

If you want to start with fewer people then maybe go to the pre-abc meet too?

It's looking to be on from texting people and asking, however they always seem to leave it to the last min to arrange it....

I won't be going to the pre-meet, however I will be at the ABC itself.

Pre-meet is nothing to do with the ABC itself, its just some people trying to get together and have a meal before the ABC.

Info for the pre-meet can be found on twitter:

https://twitter.com/LondonABDL

The ABC itself is always on, like clockwork, however the pre-meet tends to be something ramdom people sort out the weekend/several days before. Which is part of the reason I just go to the ABC itself and not the pre-meet.

If your feeling nervious then go to the ABC and just tell them your new at the door and feeling a bit nervious. Knowing them, someone will probily give you a cuddle and intro you to some people.

Also don't be supprised if you say your new and someone on the door offers to get you diapered. Just say NO if you don't want to, they are normally fairly relaxed if someone wants to change themselfs or not get diapered at all.

Its pretty normal for people to arrive wet from the pre-meet or in general, If your wet when you arrive just ask at the door as you go in. At the very least they will give you a new nappy, but its more likely someone will change you and give you a cuddle.

If they just hand you a nappy then just poke them and ask, normally they offer to change you, unless they are swamped under a pile of coats and bags that they are dealing with.

Everyone is friendly, just some people do there own thing, like a daddy was spanking his naughty girl, because she had leaked onto her tights but it was what they enjoyed and those who wanted to help and stuff did, while those who didn't just moved to the other side of the curtain and left them to it.

Hopefully the pre-meet will be on in December and hopefully I can attend the ABC in December.

I know it should be a busy night and it is normally loads of fun at the christmas meet, just hope no one leaks on santa's lap :P lol....

Also its normal to feel nervious, hell the first 2 times I was shitting myself but there really is no need, they are all really friendly and in time you do just get to know people and its then just catching up with friends.

(Also the ABC is on December 15th)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...