What size are you?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What is your size?

• X small (10-20 inch)
    • Small (21-32 inch)
    • Medium (32-45 inch)
    • Large (46-58 inch)
    • X large (59+)

I seem to see a lot of medium/small diapers in daily diaper pictures and myself being right on the border of medium (46 inches) has made me a little self conscious since I ether have to wear sagging large diapers or cram into medium diapers.

But I've notice some have been mentioning they wear l4's and I'm curious to see where the diaper community in terms of sizing for your diapers fall.

This is only a rough estimate in terms of sizing but I appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm between small and medium. I am on the very low end of medium. The Dry 24/7 smalls fit me though. My preferred diapers are the bambino bellisimo medium and the tena slip medium.

Sizes are difficult. A medium is fine by waist size, but a large fits better by hip size. I buy large in disposables. Cloth are different and I will get a large or extra large depending on the manufacturer.

I'm Medium too - waist size 32 or 34 depending where I shop for jeans, trousers ("pants" in the US) etc. In some places 30" but they're too tight for my liking (think skin tight)

I recently bought some Large diapers to see what they feel like but they are way too large for me - the leak-guards have loads of space between my legs (no matter how tight the tapes are). Fortunatley I only bought one pack of L4's and about 6 others in sample pack form.

As an added bonus on the Mediums though, they are good for the other half too - esp. the ABU Cushies which are just a little too big on her which makes her look so amazingly cute (she's a UK size 10 -- I think that's a US size 6).

On another note:

X large (59+) (1 votes [5.56%])

Mother of god, can a human body actually function at that size? If so that's pretty amazing. I know our bodies are resilient, but I wouldn't have thought people that big would not be able to survive let alone be able to function effectively. How do they get through entrance doors (esp. the rotating ones)? Are toilet-seats able to handle that kind of weight? How can someone that size tie their shoe laces? etc. etc. I just can't see how someone so big could handle day to day life.

Am I missing something here?

I wear cloth diapers made from diaper flannel at 27" wide by 37" long before hemming the ends (34" long after hemming).

I've recently made organic birdseye PFs at 32" wide by 37" before shrinking. I also made a PF from leftover ECO bamboo french terry that was 30" wide by 37" before shrinking. I wear 32 waist jeans, medium in everything else.

Thanks BabyJune for including PF size in this discussion of diaper sizes. Cloth diapers rock!

• 5 years later...