LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Boreeed

I'm BORED and there's nothing to do! *kicks the wall* I wish Sunday nights weren't so boring. What's a lil girl s'posed to do?

have extra sand paper yopu can come over and help color sand on toys

we have extra pants in casue of accident too

When I'm bored and alone I like to put my fantasies into words, write them down on paper, like my Turtlepins stories in storytime. Sometimes I watch favorite movies like Mary Poppins, the Borrowers, and Baby's Day Out. You can't always go to live chat here because its not always safe, and innocent, and sweet. "Turtlepins sighs and gurgles." Hope you can find someone to share your "secret love" for diapers and baby stuff. Sorry you were bored.

have extra sand paper yopu can come over and help color sand on toys

we have extra pants in casue of accident too

colour sand toys? what's that it sounds fun!

When I'm bored and alone I like to put my fantasies into words, write them down on paper, like my Turtlepins stories in storytime. Sometimes I watch favorite movies like Mary Poppins, the Borrowers, and Baby's Day Out. You can't always go to live chat here because its not always safe, and innocent, and sweet. "Turtlepins sighs and gurgles." Hope you can find someone to share your "secret love" for diapers and baby stuff. Sorry you were bored.

yeah i like movies, i don't mind so much the chat not being innocent, i don't like being innocent and sweet! it's an adult baby bored, adult being a big part of it and that's why the chat isn't supposed to be safe, it's fun :)

Lots of stories to read and pics to browse through on this site. You could always respond to some posts too, can always use another lil girl on the boards! Just a thought cause I used to get a little bored too until I found this site.

i've read all the stories here lol, still a little bit shy bout replying to other posts but i've done that too :)

Guest BabyCalvin

shucks, i'm bored here too. It got real cold out too, had to put on my feeties.

Yeah i love the story board here. I miss sissybecky.com.