LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Bellisimo Review

I just received my 2 pack sample of the Bambino Bellisimo in the post yesterday from the usa off an ebay seller.

Took bloody long to arrive around 2.5-3 weeks.

To give it a real capacity test, I woke up at 11am bursting for a pee as I had drank ALOT the night before, made myself wait an hour, then put on a Bambino Bellisimo.

They are size medium and fit me rather tightly, as normally mediums such as Tena slip maxi medium fit me fine.

But with further adjustment I made them fit real snug but not over tight. Not perfect though...

Next time I'll be getting large off a different ebay seller or an 8 pack of large off the same seller, as these are really great so far...

Then I did a proper testing by a really heavy long flooding by sitting over the toilet incase they leaked.....

Not a drop leaked, very surpised...

Also they have waistbands back and front and really strong single set of tapes, and NO wetness indicators.

Prints are just AMAZING on these!!!!!, ebay pics didn't do justice.

Oh and they are very bulky when dry, and swell up very nicely when wet, can't close my legs properly now,lol.

Pics to follow....

If anyone alse in the uk wants to order them as bigbabyfun have stopped selling all the Bambino range in the uk.

The links to the sellers are here:

http://stores.ebay.c...=p2047675.l2563

http://www.ebay.co.u...=p2047675.l2562

Wet it even more and it's swelling up like a motherfucker, and STILL taking it without a leak!!!

And these are so fucking comfortable, snug as hell.

I'm amazed, extremely turned on how they feel and also it's making me feel really babyish, which I don't normally feel as I'm not much of an ab.

I reckon these or Fabine exclusives in a footed sleeper might go ab as well as dl.

Apart from the price, and sizing, these fucking RULE!!!! Better than Tena slip maxi medium and I didn't think say that by a long shot.... Tena slip range has the rash reducing top sheet though.

But these Bambino Bellismos are really soaked and there's no irritations at all, so they must have a great top sheet as well.

Interesting - do you know why Big Baby Fun has stopped selling Bambinos? :(

Because they are shite, and stopped selling many other things too like plastic pants,etc.

Just took it off last night to discover it left open sores between my legs, because the medium was actually a bit on the small side and it chafed.

Fucking annoying that means I can't wear any more until they have healed up.

Anyway I've put up the other unused fresh Bambino Bellismo on the sale section if anyone wants to buy it off me, as it's too decent to just give or chuck away.

I'm very surprised as they look design similar to Cuddlz, however quite a bit thicker, but unlike Cuddlz which clumped up easily and held about what a Tena slip super does, these held 3x as much as what a Tena slip maxi does and didn't clump or leak at all.

Various pics of them:

img0833cz.jpg

img0825h.jpg

img0829eq.jpg

img0831ap.jpg

And I normally don't do crotch shots, but as this grew really HUGE when only 2/3 wet, I'm uploading this....

Was MASSIVE thick when totally saturated, but forgot to take a pic then....

IMG_0849.jpg

It is natural for a really wet diaper to cause some sort of chaffing if not changed after an extended period. But, if you are set on wearing it that long maybe try applying some vaseline and diaper cream to help cut down on chaffing...I use vaseline and have not had chaffing problems with any diaper for years.

I always have a problem using any creams or lotions as I just can't stand the feeling of it on my skin. I have the same problem with hand lotion. Especially during the winter my hands get cracked and dry often bleeding between my fingers but I'd rather deal with that than have to have lotion on my hands. Crazy I know.