1. 1. Do You Wear Diapers to Work

2. 2. What type of Diaper do you Wear

• Regular Diaper
    • Pull Up
    • Refastenable Underwear
    • Cloth with Plastic Panties
  3. 3. Did anyone find out you were wearing a diaper

• 2 weeks later...

Over the years since I started working in a law office when I was 14 I have worn many kinds of diapers at work. At first those were pinned gauze diapers inside vinyl panties.

I switched to Attends disposables when I started university at 17 in 1981.

When Pampers switched to cloth-like I began to cut the flaps off those and use them as a pad inside knit cotton ladies' briefs.

Then when GoodNites Tru-Fit hit the market in May 2014 they worked very well for me. I still wear Tru-Fit for girls size L/XL daily for work and when I need to be discreet.

I've been wearing to work for the past 6 weeks or so, and I don't think anyone has noticed. If they have, they've certainly not brought it up. (and at this point, if they did I'd feel pretty non-nonchalant about it).

• 2 weeks later...

Im in diapers 24/7 for medical reasons, meaning I also wear at my workplace. Although I have to wear rather thick and high capacity diapers, I still Keep track on my fluid intake, and only a few times have I noticed that I ended up with quite a bulge both in the front and back. One particular time this girl stared at my crotch area, and I quickly went to the bathroom only to notice that yes, my diaper had swelled quite a lot in the front giving me quite a large bulge, meaning betterdry diapers indeed aren't discreet. Although I love them for their capacity, they do carry a too high risk of being called out.

However no one knows about me being in diapers and I intend to keep it that way, especially after an episode recently where I overheard two colleagues discussing something they have seen about adults in diapers acting like babies. Given their expressions about it I saw no reason coming out anytime about my need for having to wear diapers.

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

I wear 24/7 and that means at work as well. I wear Attends M10 and during the day I have to change once, no big deal. As far as I know nobody knows and if they do or if they suspect something they are very discreet about it.

• 1 month later...

when I worked I did not wet yet I started after I retired.but I did take a job as A school bus driver for a year 2015 16 I was just driving all the time no one knew.It was a nice job but in winter it was hard on me so I did not go back

I wear pull-ups to work on occasion. I will wet in them , but not mess while at work. Diapers would be to obvious.  I wear Always Discrete for women, I’m also a cross dresser. 

I don't wear diapers to work. I work as a Bank Teller during the week and during the week is my adult time. The weekends from Friday after work to until Monday morning when I get up for work is when I am a 6 month old baby.

• 6 months later...

I wore Abena M3 and plastic pants to work for the first time ever to work. Had 2 good wettings. The M3 held up very good for working 10 hours. 

Say, how about those of you who wear diapers to work, either every day or have just tried it now and then also tell us what type of work you do.  You don't have to name the location or company you work for, but examples might be Bank Teller, Office Worker in an office of 20 people, plumber, truck driver, telemarketer, sales clerk, construction worker, police officer, auto mechanic, etc.  Might even be interesting to state if the clothes you have to wear for your job compleatly hides any possibility of anyone suspecting you are wearing a diaper or not, such as thick overalls or thin knit dress pants.