177 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Wear Diapers to Work

2. 2. What type of Diaper do you Wear

• Regular Diaper
    • Pull Up
    • Refastenable Underwear
    • Cloth with Plastic Panties
  3. 3. Did anyone find out you were wearing a diaper

I was wondering if anyone wore diapers to work? If so what kind do you wear? If you have did anyone find out you were wearing a diaper? I have thought about it and have bought two different kinds of diapers, Depends Maximum Protection with the tapes and Depend Refastenable Underwear. I haven't decided if I am going to take that chance yet.

Depends pull-ups (most of the time) That makes using the toilet optional so long as I watch the limited capacity. Uber discreet :thumbsup:

Cheap Pull-ups (when I can't afford Depends) That makes using the toilet mandatory, they handle minor leakage only. Discreet but too low on capacity :rolleyes:

Depends 'Maximum' (Sometimes when I know I'll be working alone) Just for fun, will need changes which can be something else. Since it won't go all day there are disposal issues :blush:

Cloth w/ plastic panties (rarely) For my very worst days only, 1-2 times a year or less. Worrisome on discretion, changes a real problem, worn only when absolutely necessary :o

Very few people can't wear almost everywhere- including work ;) What holds most people back is themselves worrying too much about discovery. With a good pre-planned response there's little to worry about. "Yeah, I have bladder control problems and the doctors can't help. It's personal and I don't want to talk about it" is sufficient for almost every situation B) And so what if it becomes shop-talk? At least after that you won't have to worry about being discovered again so you'll have more freedom to wear than ever :D Don't tell me "I can't"- be honest with yourself and everyone else here and say "I won't" because almost all of us can wear some kind of diaper to work if we just would <_<

Bettypooh

A 24/7 wearer with an attitude :roflmao:

Depends pull-ups (most of the time) That makes using the toilet optional so long as I watch the limited capacity. Uber discreet :thumbsup:

Cheap Pull-ups (when I can't afford Depends) That makes using the toilet mandatory, they handle minor leakage only. Discreet but too low on capacity :rolleyes:

Depends 'Maximum' (Sometimes when I know I'll be working alone) Just for fun, will need changes which can be something else. Since it won't go all day there are disposal issues :blush:

Cloth w/ plastic panties (rarely) For my very worst days only, 1-2 times a year or less. Worrisome on discretion, changes a real problem, worn only when absolutely necessary :o

Very few people can't wear almost everywhere- including work ;) What holds most people back is themselves worrying too much about discovery. With a good pre-planned response there's little to worry about. "Yeah, I have bladder control problems and the doctors can't help. It's personal and I don't want to talk about it" is sufficient for almost every situation B) And so what if it becomes shop-talk? At least after that you won't have to worry about being discovered again so you'll have more freedom to wear than ever :D Don't tell me "I can't"- be honest with yourself and everyone else here and say "I won't" because almost all of us can wear some kind of diaper to work if we just would <_<

Bettypooh

A 24/7 wearer with an attitude :roflmao:

thank you for your input. yes the Depend Refastenalble underwear are very descreet, my co-worker didn't even know I was wearing a diaper. as far the disposal issues, I didn't think about that until it was too late, I am already at work and the refastenable underwear I am wearing leaked so know i have a wet spot on my pants with no clean ones to change into. It also looks like I as going to have to change into the Depend "Maximum" just to avoid another leakage. Looks like the actual Diaper is the only thing that is going to work for me, and I only brought 2 in case I absolutely needed them.

....It also looks like I as going to have to change into the Depend "Maximum" just to avoid another leakage....

YMMV, but don't expect 'Depends Max' to hold any more than their other products :( In fact for me it seems their regular 'pull-ups' are slightly better in capacity and in keeping leaks at bay :screwy: Those are my preferred daywear since I can easily use the toilet with them, which I usually do. :blush: But if I need to or want to, they will hold at least one full wetting (no flooding though) without leaking. That buys me enough time to get to a point where I can change and that's good enough for me B)

If you want more capacity than what you've got now, a stuffer or a better brand of diaper will be called for. Depends and store brands are the very bottom level of usefulness in adult-sized diapers. The only real advantage in them for me is that I can buy them at retail locally and in small enough quantity so that I can afford them :whistling: If I had the money I'd be using something better, and in case quantities they wouldn't cost any more, maybe even less. I'd recommend that you do just that- try some samples and when you find ones you like buy them by the case. Especially at work, you want a diaper that will work well too :D

Bettypooh

YMMV, but don't expect 'Depends Max' to hold any more than their other products :( In fact for me it seems their regular 'pull-ups' are slightly better in capacity and in keeping leaks at bay :screwy: Those are my preferred daywear since I can easily use the toilet with them, which I usually do. :blush: But if I need to or want to, they will hold at least one full wetting (no flooding though) without leaking. That buys me enough time to get to a point where I can change and that's good enough for me B)

If you want more capacity than what you've got now, a stuffer or a better brand of diaper will be called for. Depends and store brands are the very bottom level of usefulness in adult-sized diapers. The only real advantage in them for me is that I can buy them at retail locally and in small enough quantity so that I can afford them :whistling: If I had the money I'd be using something better, and in case quantities they wouldn't cost any more, maybe even less. I'd recommend that you do just that- try some samples and when you find ones you like buy them by the case. Especially at work, you want a diaper that will work well too :D

Bettypooh

honestly when i wore the Depend "Max" it held way more than the pull up. about four hours after changing into the diaper i just flooded it with more than i did that morning with the pull up on and it held up great. In fact it might have even held another wetting but i didn't want to take that chance, the front was already 90% wet and it had filled up between my legs.

All the time. I wear Wellness briefs. I am thinking of getting Active Plus because they're cheaper. Wellness briefs hold me up at work without needing a change. Tenas hold up well too. So far no one has found out.

I usually don't wear to work as I am just to active and one of the earlier times I wore to work I beat the diaper I was in (attends) to death and it came apart at the leg and got filling and fluff and SAP all over..it was a mess :P

Recently I have worn a couple of times as i was already wearing and didn't want to waste a diaper, so I kept it on, and no, no one noticed or said anything about it ;)

this was with a secure Xplus that i have a couple of bags of. I R*E*A*L*L*Y love these disposables as they do a lot of things that I expect a diaper to do.

*They fit (reasonably) well (the fit thing comes from the redesign that Bambino did, and now I'm in between sizes medium and large, but I still pref to wear mediums when I can as larges are just a tad to big)

*They hold a LOT! I can flood them heavily 2 times with out worry

*They are fairly trim and well fitting so they are virtually undetectable under clothing, so i don't really worry much. They really a great product...I just wish they would get their sizing straightened out :P

But Like I said, generally I don't wear to work because of my physical activity tends to beat the diaper up. One of the last times I wore to work, I got home in a wet diaper and it turned out that it had split in the back, just below the waistband...(weird spot! :huh: )

The last time was a couple of weeks ago, and when I got home, no split, but the padding in back started to break down and come apart under the top sheet...oh well.

I would try a cloth diaper and pps, but I am afraid of ripping the pants :( Sooo I generally don't wear to work, but have on occasion just because. It's kind of nice doing a delivery and standing there while the customer pays or what ever and let go and wet your pants and they don't have a clue :P

fun times! :D

• 3 years later...

Yes, I do wear diapers to work - as a consequence of the fact that I wear diapers when I leave the house.

Apart from one time at a work-related social occasion, I don't believe I have been found out, but I am also learning not to care. I am still kind of sore whenever I get found out, as a hangover from my days as a DL when it was absolutely essential not to get found out, but now that I'm IC it's something I have a truthful explanation for if confronted about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't actually wear diapers to work, but I do have to Depend Guards to work for my incontinence. I do have to change them generally twice a day while I am at work.

I have several different diapers in my office, I switch between ID slip, tena slip, and bambinos. To my knowledge no one has noticed, but there are times I have had major diaper butt that would be hard not to see.

• 1 year later...

I wear to work everyday. a couple people know I wear but it is the ones that need to know incase a leak occurs. they are very supportive and don't make a fuss of it. I wear what ever keeps my pants dry. tranquility atn, tranquility slim-line, attends briefs heavy absorbency. depend with tabs for me always leak at the bottom of the but cheeks.

• 4 weeks later...