LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surprise Visitors! Caught In My Didees! Sigh!

I was heading for bed in nothing but my diapers and yellow vinyl baby pants. I had my new bottle (big baby size and nipple) of warm milk. I was drinking and waddling toward the bedroom when some friends dropped in. They know I wear diapers, but I think it shocked them a little to see the yellow vinyal baby pants and the bottle. Three nitetime prefold gauze diapers are pretty thick too. Robin said I looked cute and her daughter patted my bottom as I came back to my office. Gotta stay here till they're gone. :o

• 10 months later...

I was heading for bed in nothing but my diapers and yellow vinyl baby pants. I had my new bottle (big baby size and nipple) of warm milk. I was drinking and waddling toward the bedroom when some friends dropped in. They know I wear diapers, but I think it shocked them a little to see the yellow vinyal baby pants and the bottle. Three nitetime prefold gauze diapers are pretty thick too. Robin said I looked cute and her daughter patted my bottom as I came back to my office. Gotta stay here till they're gone. :o

You mean they just opened the door and came in? My landlord has a tendancy to knock on my door and come on in before I get a chance to answer it. Next time I'm gonna give her a big surprise. I hope I'm wearing one of my super thick cloth diapers with baby print plastic pants that makes me waddle with every step I take too. heheheee. No more scrambling for a robe or my pants!

I like your story tho. Very nice.

Sounds like a pretty solid reception! Cat's out of the bag...diapers are in the panties...don't cry over spilled formula...what would you say?

Why not walk back out and tell them ya need a change?? hehe...

Gotta say, I'd be plenty redfaced if it'd been me! My wife walked in on me last week while I was vacuuming...with my paci stuck in my mouth! She said a sheepish "Hi" as I whipped it out of my mouth...she must have seen it but said nothing...

You mean they just opened the door and came in? My landlord has a tendancy to knock on my door and come on in before I get a chance to answer it. Next time I'm gonna give her a big surprise. I hope I'm wearing one of my super thick cloth diapers with baby print plastic pants that makes me waddle with every step I take too. heheheee. No more scrambling for a robe or my pants!

I like your story tho. Very nice.

That was a cool story! I love it. Daddy has done that to me. Dressed me up in thick diapers and then pajamas as we have friends over that don't know about the diapers. They knew before they left.

This is too funny. Well I guess I will tell one this was about 5 years ago my brother in-law and his wife was over at my house and i told my wife i needed her help and my 6 year old said daddy needs his diaper changed I don't know who's face was redder mine or my wife's. the in-laws didn't say a thing. After they left we had a talk with her (my 6 year old) and told her that she could not tell anybody that daddy wears diapers and to this day she has not. Now I think it would bother her more than us tho. I even tell her if she is not good that i will leave my diapers out when her friends are over that makes her get good real fast. LOL

Hey were did you get the big baby bottle?