LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breeyo Breifs (Assure)

• 1 month later...

"You get what you pay for" is right. These are maybe the worst diapers I've ever worn. I was making my monthly diaper order when I came across them and noticed how cheap they are (just over $9 for a package of 18, averaging out to slightly more than $.50 a diaper) so I added one bag to my usual case of Abena M4.

Big mistake.

The brief itself is as thin as a Depend or any store brand diaper you'd find at Walmart or a pharmacy.During the day it holds maybe one full wetting, one-and-a-half tops, meaning you have to be changing yourself constantly. And they're extremely loud and crinkly, which sucks if you're wearing in public and trying to be discreet.

If you're a legitmate bed wetter, don't bother wearing them at night. They will leak without fail. I was asleep for maybe two hours tops before I felt the urine leaking out of my diaper and into my plastic pants, which I smartly wore because I sensed that the diaper wouldn't hold throughout the night. I had to get up and change into an M4 so I could go back and get a restful night's sleep.

I should also mention that I had a lot of trouble with the tapes. They were very hard to get unstuck, and pulling too hard caused the sides of the diaper to rip. The tapes are advertised as being easily refastenable, to allow for diaper checks, but this was not the case.

After one day of my "experiment," I took the almost-full package and donated it to my local goodwill. I'd encourage anyone who's considering buying these diapers to avoid them. Go to your local drug store and buy a bag of Depend instead. They probably hold more and, when you factor in shipping and handling, come out to the same price. These diapers are just not worth it.

If someone is on a budget I would recommend going with Depends rather than these. I think Depend actually makes a better diaper, and it's cheaper and easier overall when you factor in shipping costs and delivery wait times. These are seriously the worst diapers I've ever seen, even store brand diapers outperform them.