LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Identify These Diapers.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ADULT-BABY-NAPPIES-DIAPERS-MIXED-DESIGNS-X10-/120994684470?_trksid=p5197.m1997&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D16%26meid%3D2735572930006257234%26pid%3D100016%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D200707910474%26

They seem to have some sort of writing on them, but looks too thick for Lidl Siempre, but brands such as Attends will have the brand name on the diapers.

Any idea what brand they are?

Pretty sure they are Dry24/7 - amazing diapers. I've worn them for quite a while before I made a switch to Abena M4s.

Those blue writings are wetness indicators.

Pretty sure this is wrong. They don't look anything like a DryCare 24/7 to me.

They seem to have some sort of writing on them, but looks too thick for Lidl Siempre, but brands such as Attends will have the brand name on the diapers.

A Siempre is an Attends (... is a Boots StayDry) - they're made in the same factory, they're even made in the same production run. The only difference is they don't print the size and absorbency level on them if they are re-branded for Lidl or Boots (and they go into a different bag at the end the run).

As for what brand it is ... have you thought about asking the seller? Personally I think it might be an Easy Slip or possibly a Barme.

I don't see it being a RIBO, Tena, Formacare etc. as IIRC they don't have the blue printing on them, although all the mentioned brands do plain white slip products. From the pics it doesn't seem like its an indaslip, iD or Euron product either (no wetness indicators) ... and it looks too thick to be a Beesana or Tendercare.

From the printed wetness indicator, looks like a Tranquility ATN.

In medium at least, ATN's have yellow stripes alongside the blue writing. Not sure on the other sizes. Note that the seller is in the UK, and I don't think ATN's are sold over there.

In medium at least, ATN's have yellow stripes alongside the blue writing. Not sure on the other sizes. Note that the seller is in the UK, and I don't think ATN's are sold over there.

Correct. They are not Tranquillity ATN's (or any other Tranquillity product for that matter).

i thought they looking kinda like molicares, with tape added

They are not Molicare's of any kind either.

The writing looks exactly like the diapers I'm wearing right now "Tender Night" or just plain old "Tender"

I thought they might be Tender Care ones too, but I just didn't think they looked as utterly crap as Tender diapers are (i.e. they looked thicker) - that was the logic for my suggestion above of Easy Slip or Barme - which look almost the same but are far, far, better products.

But yeah... Tender Care is definitely a possibility.