LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz Pretty Much Suck.....

Just wearing a large cuddlz plain white and the padding from the wet part to the dry part is already starting to separate a bit.

The tapes SUCK, they keep un-popping off the diaper(used bastard gaffa tape to secure them now) and the plastic doesn't feel that smooth either.

Will see how much they absorb....

Seems like they are Bambino KNOCKOFFS and bad ones at that. As I imported Bambinos once and they were fantastic, better than my normal favorite Tena slip maxi.

Anyway a seller on ebay is selling Bambinos,etc, so I just bought 2x Bambino Bellismo medium off him, can't wait till I get them.

• Like 1

It's clumping apart like mad now and isn't that wet even...

What a waste of money.... Least it was only a sample pack of 2, would be gutted if I had spent more on this shite.

Presumably you're talking about the new DryDayz ones and not the original Cuddlz White? It pays to be specific here because the old (2007-2010) Cuddlz White Adult Nappy was actually very good IMO.

If you're talking about a nappy where the fasteners are dual-layer (i.e. one blue bottom layer and one white top layer, both of which can separate from each other) then you're not talking about the Cuddlz White Adult Nappy; you're talking about the new (and IMO far inferior) DryDayz White Adult Nappy ... unless they've gone and renamed things.

RE: the fasteners - if they're popping off it sounds like you might not have it fitted properly, or you've made a mistake such as resitting the tabs or have something on them or the landing zone like powder ... or you're a fat bastard and need something bigger.

For what its worth I don't like the new DryDayz ones either - you can see why in topic The "New" (2011+) Cuddlz White / Drydayz - Pretty Crap?. That said, I don't see why you're so upset about it. There is no shortage of good diapers available - just switch to something else? :)

Presumably you're talking about the new DryDayz ones and not the original Cuddlz White? It pays to be specific here because the old (2007-2010) Cuddlz White Adult Nappy was actually very good IMO.

If you're talking about a nappy where the fasteners are dual-layer (i.e. one blue bottom layer and one white top layer, both of which can separate from each other) then you're not talking about the Cuddlz White Adult Nappy; you're talking about the new (and IMO far inferior) DryDayz White Adult Nappy ... unless they've gone and renamed things.

RE: the fasteners - if they're popping off it sounds like you might not have it fitted properly, or you've made a mistake such as resitting the tabs or have something on them or the landing zone like powder ... or you're a fat bastard and need something bigger.

For what its worth I don't like the new DryDayz ones either - you can see why in topic The "New" (2011+) Cuddlz White / Drydayz - Pretty Crap?. That said, I don't see why you're so upset about it. There is no shortage of good diapers available - just switch to something else? :)

It was the new DryDayz, and I'm not exactly fat, as I fit into Tena slip maxi medium perfectly and tapes on those never ever pop off on me or snap.