LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey folks. Just noticed a sale at this company. A case of either M 4's or L 4's in the original X-Plus plastic design going for 60 dollars per case. Shipping included. You'll save over 60 cents per diaper as opposed to ordering from B4NS which is at 83 dollars per case....

I've never ordered from these guys but if my diaper budget wasn't stretched to the limit already I'd be all over this one....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks. Just noticed a sale at this company. A case of either M 4's or L 4's in the original X-Plus plastic design going for 60 dollars per case. Shipping included. You'll save over 60 cents per diaper as opposed to ordering from B4NS which is at 83 dollars per case....

I've never ordered from these guys but if my diaper budget wasn't stretched to the limit already I'd be all over this one....

I've been pretty impressed with them in my past orders. Hopefully they keep it up because I haven't found a better price in Canada and they ship out fairly quickly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A quick update! The order did arrive really quickly and although they shipped the diapers in their original boxes that they came in, Age Comfort made sure that you couldn't tell what was in them. So descreet shipping is confirmed :)

These guys are now my first choice for Abena L 4's....even without the sale price you get a case of 36 diapers for 67.99 where B4NS sells the same ones for 83.00.