LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoons

battlemage

The mid-90s teenage mutant ninja turtles, mid-90s Arthur, early South Park, early to mid-90s Simpson’s, the magic school bus, reading rainbow, kid songs, duck tales, tiny toons, looney toons, and I can’t remember what it was, but one of the characters was a bear who flew a plane on adventures. 

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I stopped watching new cartoons around 2007, and transitioned to anime (Adult Swim) and a lot of stand-up/sitcom comedy programs (Comedy Central). I remember the first cartoon to come out that I just decided to pass on was Chowder. Before that, I have to say I was watching an even mix of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. Toonami 1999-2007 was the best TV ever, hands down. I did watch plenty of rerun shows like Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, but I would say my favorites were the cartoons that came out between 1992 and 2007. when I would have been growing up till when I was about 15. This may be me just being an old fogey, but I think what I have seen of newer cartoons is completely un-watchable.

I can definitely say a lot of cartoon toilet humor/diaper scenes did have an interesting effect on me growing up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog

Justice League Unlimited (lots of niche characters got to shine in that series)

Garfield

Inspector Gadget(The animated series)

Where in the world is carmen santiago (1991 animated series not the netflix garbage)

Scooby Doo (original series)

Fraggle Rock

So many more I can't think of right now

• 6 months later...

POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!

It's my absolute favourite, but I love so many cartoons. I will just have to keep posting with them as I remember them (and it isn't 5am).

Does anyone remember this?

And something that I'm not sure if it ever made it out of the UK

I'd love to see everyone's recommendations and favourite clips. I want to build a massive randomised playlist to sort've recreate 90s Cartoon Network.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Babygeebee said:

Pinky and the Brain. 

Yaay Pinky and the Brain (and Animaniacs)

I remember the one where Brain creates a parallel world, and gets everyone to go there by offering free t-shirts.

7 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Oh it did.... was on Nickelodeon if I recall.  I have the entire DVD box set. 

That's cool, I have them in h.264, because I umm... also totally... legit... own the DVDs... honest. 😇

The reboot is actually pretty decent, it's on my to-watch-at-some-point list.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm an old dude now.  I remember as a kid I watched Bugs Bunny and Friends.  There was the Flintstones, the first prime time animated show, also the Jetson's.  Rocky and Bullwinkle as well. I was never much into Tom and Jerry but I did like Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound and those cartoons.  I even remember watching Beany and Cecil.  This was back in the very early 1960's when a lot of the shows came out for the first time, not re-runs.  Those cartoons were great!  Then they came out with stupid kid shows like H.R, Puffnstuff, Banana Splits and just junk.  Finally in 1969 kids cartoons were saved by Scooby Doo!  The fact that Scooby Doo has lasted so long with live action movies is a testament to the show and characters.  I was recently reading Wikipedia about the old voice actors Daws Butler and Don Messick and the many animated cartoons they voiced.  One was The Funky Phantom which I never watched.  "Funky" just turned me off as being goofy.  I read where it was a very similar show to Scooby Doo where teens in a dune buggy would go around investigating crimes with the help of a revolutionary ghost they freed from a grandfather clock in an old abandon house.  I watched the first episode on YouTube and discovered that they even used the same background music as they used for Scooby Doo.  The jury is still out on the show but I plan on watching more episodes.  Scooby Doo is still tops for me.

• Like 1

The funny thing is that the cartoons that started this whole thing were intended for young adults in the 1940's. the origianl cartoons like Felix began in the 19teeens and 20's. I have a 100th anniversery plushie of Felis the Cat, then came Scrappy and others. Popey came out as a cartoon in the 1930's and then came Looney Tooons/Merrie Melodies SO THAT BY 1948 we had a plethora: Diseny had grown his stable, Mickey Mouse having evolved from 1929's Steamboat Wille, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck and Woody Woodpecker

Then came TELEVISION. Beginning in 1950, it grew as people now did not need to go to the movie house to have pictures  and sound; they were delivered right to your home. Even though it generated content, TV was still hungry. In the 1952 to '56, one of the things it feasted on were the cartoons of the previous 3 decades. This was also the beginning of the Baby Boom so that the kids were watching what their parents had watched ihe movie theaters from the 1930's and 40's. This grew into the cartoon boom of the late 1950's and beyond, with Ruff & Reddy, Yogi Bear and Rocky and Bullwinkle leading the charge, then recirculations of Felix, Popeye and Woddy. Underdog, The Wacky Racers, Groovy Ghoulies,  and The Archies. All of this led to the booming cartoon/ anime indutry of today, with a surge in animated full-on feature films going from novelties to the norm. I think it is adults that are fuelling this since oru birth rate has fallen off sharply, with Japan selling more adult diapers than baby diapers, China heading for the same and the West not far behind them

Even as I write this, several of the legitimate SCP YouTubers are trying to master inexpensive animation. So be carful not to see 096: just 4 pixels will doom you, avoid Builder Bear like the Plague, which applies double to 049, the Plague Doctore, and above all; do NOT recognize the bodies in the water, if the Volgun and Dr. Cimmerian get the techniques of animation software down. And pray to 343 that you do not get a visit by the Yule Man, who kidnaps children who "either make the toys, or BECOME the toys". The SCP verse being a mixture of Asimov, Lovecraft, Kafka and Man From UNCLE. Still you can find may of the old cartoons on YouTube and Internet Archive as well as Uncle Earl's Classic TV

On 11/27/2023 at 11:04 PM, Babygeebee said:

@zzyzxHere you go... 

@Babygeebee:  Thanks for the link to that montage.  I deferentially wasn't remembering all those versions.  I also didn't remember Rocky mention "that trick never works" before he got pulled out of the hat....  Been a (long) while.

• Like 1