LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cartoons

battlemage

Old cartoons 

Rollie pollie ollie, postman pat, tiny planets, george shrinks, rugrats, pretty much any thing on cartoon network 

New cartoons

Total dramarama, pj masks, bluey, cleopatra in space, Shawn the sheep, the amazing world of gumball, get Blake

Adult cartoons

Bob's burgers

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

That's a really really really tough question.  Really. I guess I'll go with more current-ish cartoons since I see a lot of the older ones....though I will say I love PPG, like I have stuffies of all of them.

I dunno, I watch stuff for my little age and a bit older sometimes.  I love princess shows, so ofc Sophia the First.  Elena of Avalor, I mean...Bluey, True and the Rainbow Kingdom, Sarah and Duck, Doc Mcstuffins, and a buncha other ones.

As for stuff maybe a biiiiit too old for little me but idc they are really neat,  Star vs. the forces of Evil, Avatar (ofc), the new She-ra (Like.....I love it).

Those are like...just a few.

as a kid I'd literally watch anything animated. When I'm in little space tho its a little different. A blend of stuff I liked as a kid, stuff I liked as a teen, and modern kid shows that make me feel small and special

To wit: Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Gravity Falls, Star Wars: Droids, The Super Mario Bros Super Show (and all spin offs), Homestar Runner.com, original run of Pokemon, Paw Patrol.

That's as far as cartoon shows I can think of rn. I also love stuff like Barney and Blues Clues. But more often than not I watch movies in little space, but thats for another topic.

• Like 1