LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleepover?

WBDaddy

Gauging interest here - for those of you on FetLife, look for _WBDaddy_ - once you find me (and let me know you're DD when you msg me before you FR), you'll find an event I've already scheduled for my babygirl in March next year.

She's very, very new to ageplay, and I'm helping her explore, but she's also very excited at the idea of meeting new friends who are also into ageplay/AB too, because she's such a little sponge and wants to learn all she can!

It's a sleepover (sorry, girls only, no icky boys other than someone's Daddy if they need him to come along) AND a surprise birthday party for her (not on the event page for obvious reasons). I thought, as many friends as I've made here, some of you might also like to come to the party!

Anyway... PM me here if you're interested and don't have a Fet account. I've got room for about 10 little girls and their sleeping bags in the area we're designating for "sleeping" (as if that's gonna happen with a bunch of giggly little toddlers running around)...

Archived