LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Absorbent Disposable: Advice Needed

I'm having troubles sifting through the reviews. I'm wondering if I could get some first hand experience here on out of every disposable on the market, what are say, the top 3 in absorbency?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Blake

Have you looked at the XP Medical web site? They have a pretty good evaluation page.

Also, www.incontinencesupport.info under their product information page has some diaper reviews.

There doesn't seem to be a page with say clear winners.

I need to find out for instance.

The capacity of bellismino.

Capacity of euro brief

Dry 24/7

Top Abena

Top Attends

Most of the shopping sites don't sell AB diapers.

Hard to find the rest in one place-make sure the tests were performed in the same way.

-Blake-

XP and incontinence support have all except the Bambinos. I know the guys who did the testing and they did use standardized procedures. The XP page has a lot of quantitative information. The incontinence support site has more descriptive information.

• Like 1

That page WAS helpful. Thank you.

Though I would like a comparison on the following. If anyone can help.

Bellismino.

Dry 24/7 Max Absorbency

And Eurobrief

Bellismino is the one ive seen mixed results in reviews with. Would like to get exactly how many oz. it can hold.

Thanks again!

Blake

Yes. I noticed that it didn't have the Euro brief after I sent that message. Unless the AB sites test diapers, I really doubt that you'll one site with all the diapers. Incontinence support sites serving adults with medically caused incontinence are usually pretty hostile to ABDLs.

I'd say the Bella is much closer to the Dry 24/7 than the others in the Bambino line. There is a very notable difference. Other than that I'd agree that the Moli Super Plus, Abena XPlus, all other Bambinos, and Secure X-Plus are all so close that you're likely to have more issues with leaks and the like due to difference in fit, style, and sizing than the actual absorbency. So with those it's just a matter of what works best for you.

Tranquility ATN, Tena Slip Maxi, Unique Wellness, and the thinner Molicares and Abenas I always think of as the second tier and likewise all toughly equivilent. Maybe throw in the US Attends Overnight and Euro Attends 10 in there as well.

Then there's all the brands sold in US stores which are all kinda crappy by most anyone's standard, although I must admit to being rather fond of the poly-back Depend briefs whatever they're called at the moment.

I'd say the Bella is much closer to the Dry 24/7 than the others in the Bambino line. There is a very notable difference.

What is the notable difference in the Bella your speaking of?... Just the fit?

I was thinking they were pretty close too. It seems like the Bella puffs up much more. Besides that it seems Like they are within 10 oz.

Anyway. Thanks for all the input everyone!

Best,

Blake

It's different in terms of absorbency and thickness. The fit is pretty more or less identical across the entire Bambino/Secure line but the Bella is definitely thicker and a lot more absorbent than the rest. It's more like the Dry 24/7 in terms of performance and fit.

Top three for me would be:

1: Tena Slip Maxi

2: Eurobrief

3: Dry24/7 direct no the ones from xp

These are the ones for me that are the most absorbent and will last the longest when I am out and about.

I should note that while in theory Dry 24/7's have the most capacity they tend to have almost no capacity for me since they don't currently make a size that fits me and no matter how I tape them on they leak almost immediately.

I should note that while in theory Dry 24/7's have the most capacity they tend to have almost no capacity for me since they don't currently make a size that fits me and no matter how I tape them on they leak almost immediately.

Doesn't speak particularly well of their immediate absorbency.

True. The best in terms of immediate absorbency and wicking I have ever used are the Tena Maxi Slip. I definitely feel the most secure wearing those and they also get the moisture away from my skin really fast which is great for someone with really sensitive skin.

On the Dry 24/7, I think the plastic is somewhat to blame as well. Has zero elasticity. So they get stretched out fast and leave gaps at the legs. I loved the old style mediums. Not as thick, more in the Molicare range, but much better plastic and useful absorbency. I'm hoping the EuroBriefs I ordered that are coming today are as similar as the old Dry 24/7 as I have been lead to believe.