LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Diapers

I buy all my cloth diapers from babypants.com. I wear 24/7 so the price of using disposables is not in my budget. I use their contour diapers during the day and their prefold for bedtime. I also use their plastic pants. Since I converted to cloth diapers 3 years ago I have learned how much diaper I will need to make until my next diaper change. I love how these diapers feel while on and the fact that they will last me years justifies the cost when i first bought them.

I've got three favorite brands ATM. Tops so far is the Bambino line which are just wonderful diapers. Second would have to be the Dry 24/7 line. There were some issues with pin hole leaks with the case I had but I also use some terry cloth lined plastic pants as back up so it really wasn't an issue. I think they've changed the colours on these diapers which is too bad as I like an all white diaper. 3rd would be the Abena L4 line of diapers. Not a big fan of the plastic or the design ON the plastic but it is a white diaper and not cloth backed...which I personally cannot stand.

I have got all these diapers through a company here in Canada called B4NS...which is having some issues lately. I'm still waiting for a shipping date on a case of Bambino Bellisimos that should have shipped on the 28th.......

Not the right section, IMO....

But my favourite is Tena Slip Maxi medium.

Topic moved to the proper forum

*AHEM* ok, now that thats done :blush:

being a D/L I'm happy with just about anything diaper wise, as long as it's functional. But my favs are cloth, and my *REAL* favs are some prefolds that I got off Ebay that were made in Canada by Rearz. :wub: they are a twill cotton and sewn in a 4x10x4 configuration and man are they comfy and absorbent! Gotta love those! :D As for disposables, I like Bambinos (when I can get them to fit) and secure xplus (ditto that now) and Abena M-4 which fit great and hold a lot and just really work great! those are the plastic backed ones as well. I tried the cloth like ones and they sucked :P

Also the dry 24/7's are really incredible! If you want something that says "You are definitely in a diaper" this is it! No they are NOT discreet, they are bulky and fluffy and big and hold a TON so you can wear them all day and still not fill them completely....T*H*A*T*S a diaper!

and they are amazing. I need to order more also....got to remember that :blush:

I also use wellness briefs when in the mood, and tried the Euro briefs, but they are to tight around my legs. They work great, but the fit is to snug for me....oh well.

But basically, cloth prefolds are my all time love and fave, but for convenience and time or what ever, Bambino or Abena disposables and the occasional dry 24/7 or Bellisimo if I want to go over the top on protection or need something I can wear for a L*O*N*G time between changes and don't have to worry about leaks or anything..

I shop at many places, but XP medical or Bambino diapers are my main sources for disposables, and I don't shop for cloth diapers much, but rearz has updated their website so I go there to look, they also sell on Ebay at a discount ;) so I go there, or baby_pants also has a twill diaper that looks interesting, as well as some contour fit ones that I have been looking for that I REALLY want to try..

So thats it for me, but if you're looking for stuff,, shop around, so a search (thats what Google is for) and get samples BEFORE you buy!

hope that helps

qwack