LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions Regarding Baby Diapers On Adult Frames...

So my little girl is really, really tiny (5'2" 105) and easily fits into a girls' L-XL Goodnite. Does this put her in the size range where a size 6 (really difficult to get the size 7's in this neck of the woods other than online) would fit her without looking like ten pounds of sugar in a 5 pound sack? As little as she actually wets, I can't see absorbency being an issue.

(Hoping the resident baby diaper expert, Angela, decides to make an appearance)

Target and Kids-R-Us usually stock Cruisers Size 7. However, they are the same as Size 6 around the hips. The difference is that Size 7 are longer, to better fit taller toddlers.

Will your petite "little girl" fit into any baby disposable is mostly a function of what the two of you consider "fit". I am 5'3" 105 pounds with a 24" waist and 29" hips. Size 7 are far too short to reach high enough to stay in place on me and the leg holes do not stretch enough to fit my upper thighs.

Back in 2007, when Size 7 was first sold nationally, the then 11 year-old daughter of my next door neighbor wanted to try those since GoodNites were leaking for her at night. The girl was 4'8" and weighed 80 pounds, but she is a gymnast. She was disappointed that the Cruisers were too small in the legs and also too short.

Here there are many reports of adults wearing baby disposables. Perhaps if the adult was less than 4' tall and only weighed 50 pounds that might happen.

I do buy and wear a lot of Cruisers and Pampers Extra Protection Size 4, but I cut off the side flaps to use those as slip-in disposable pads. I wear newish snug ladies cotton knitted briefs to hold the pads in place.

That might be a compromise for your little girl. My other suggestion is Attends Breathable Extra Absorption Small, which I do wear when I must be in a full disposable diaper while moving around as a responsible productive adult. Since I grew up in pinned gauze diapers, for me no disposable will put me into my big baby mood. For that I still need pinned gauze diapers covered by soft vinyl panties.

So my little girl is really, really tiny (5'2" 105) and easily fits into a girls' L-XL Goodnite. Does this put her in the size range where a size 6 (really difficult to get the size 7's in this neck of the woods other than online) would fit her without looking like ten pounds of sugar in a 5 pound sack? As little as she actually wets, I can't see absorbency being an issue.

(Hoping the resident baby diaper expert, Angela, decides to make an appearance)

It depends on how you define "fit." I have no problem fitting comfortably into L/XL GoodNites made for either gender because of how they stretch. I can fit into S/M GoodNites, but only if I tear the sides and then I llook like "10 pounds of sugar in a 5 pound sack" as you put it.

The key thing to consider is how curvy your "little girl" is. If she has larger hips she probably won't be able to wear baby diapers in a normal manner. If she isn't too curvy and has smaller hips she might be able to fit into a size 6 or 7 baby diaper. My advice would be to experiment--at worst she doesn't fit and you can't use the baby diapers normally. If this happens I'd suggest folding the non absorbent part underneath the diaper and placing it inside of panties or a larger diaper. I have to do this to use baby diapers and Pull-Ups and I still prefer it to wearing adult diapers because it's more discreet. (You can also cut off the non absorbent part as Angela suggested.)

Oh, and I should also point out that KCWW products tend to be cut a bit larger then P&G products, so if you can only find size 6, I'd suggest trying Huggies instead of Pampers.

Target and Kids-R-Us usually stock Cruisers Size 7. However, they are the same as Size 6 around the hips. The difference is that Size 7 are longer, to better fit taller toddlers.

Will your petite "little girl" fit into any baby disposable is mostly a function of what the two of you consider "fit". I am 5'3" 105 pounds with a 24" waist and 29" hips. Size 7 are far too short to reach high enough to stay in place on me and the leg holes do not stretch enough to fit my upper thighs.

Back in 2007, when Size 7 was first sold nationally, the then 11 year-old daughter of my next door neighbor wanted to try those since GoodNites were leaking for her at night. The girl was 4'8" and weighed 80 pounds, but she is a gymnast. She was disappointed that the Cruisers were too small in the legs and also too short.

Since I grew up in pinned gauze diapers, for me no disposable will put me into my big baby mood. For that I still need pinned gauze diapers covered by soft vinyl panties.

Thank you for weighing in on this. We have Bambinos at the house, but only being available in medium makes her positively swim in them, riding well above her bellybutton and needing the tapes to nearly cross each other at the center of the landing zone. I wanted to explore the prospect of something babyish that was closer to her size, while avoiding any interaction with ABU, as distasteful as I find Kyle's business associations and practices. She's right about a 23" waist and a 28" hip (she fits easily into girls' size 14 clothes), but extremely slender in the legs and bottom. Still sounds as though even the largest baby disposables available in this country would be a poor choice for her.

Have you experimented at all with (I know you mentioned them in one of your stories) that Japanese disposable (Goon something?) that is rumored to be significantly larger in its largest sizes than US infant disposables?

PS: We have and are continuing to discuss the prospect of also experimenting with cloth, but that will almost certainly be strictly for show, not actual use, due to the difficulty of discretion.

I bet she would easily fit into a size 6 or 7, the good part about buying them to try is they can come in smaller packages and if they don't work there always good for stuffers,

It's a can't loose situation.

The GOO.N baby disposables made by Daio Paper Company, Limited of Japan, apparently were a casualty of the destruction. I had purchased from their office in Los Angeles. They sold me both the Pull-Ups for weight up to 35Kg=77 pounds and Super Big Diaper for 15 to 35 Kg=33 to 77 pounds.

Alas, when I tried to phone them a week after the disaster, their phones were disconnected.

My experiments showed the GOO.N Super Big Diaper was hardly larger than a Size 7 Cruiser with no more stretch. Using the various capacity tests described by Carlos Richer on his website, The GOO.N had no more total capacity than a Size 5, 6 or 7 Pampers, which vary only in size of outer layer, not in size or capacity of the absorbent core. The GOO.N did not deal with larger/faster voiding as would be expected by larger toddlers as well as most USA disposables selling for a whole lot less. More disappointing was the results of the Richer practical capacity test. This takes into consideration squeeze-out as happens when the wet diaper is worn while sitting. That number was shocking poor, as if the design was locked in place 10 or more years ago.

A couple who had a baby born in Japan but who had moved back to the USA wrote to me asking for genuine Japanese disposables, expecting the quality to be better than Huggies or Pampers. I gave them the contact intel for GOO.N before I conducted the Richer tests. I never told them the results, because they wrote that by the time they contacted GOO.N in Los Angeles, the website, e-mail and phones were disconnected. They then contacted me again to say they were very pleased with Pampers Swaddlers, Cruisers and Extra Protection. They also were happy with Huggies products.

Please remember, when sizing diapers for adults, it is the larger of hips or waist that is important, as well as the size of the upper thigh, the weight of the individual and the height.

Good luck finding smaller count packages of Cruisers Size 7. Sometimes they are sold at K-Mart for the same price as Target sells larger count packs of Size 7. Pampers Extra Protection are now sold up to Size 6, but the only chain I find selling them is Target, which is where I buy the Size 4 I use. There are some on-line dealers of baby disposables, but my experience is they charge higher prices than local stores.

So it's safe to say, if she can't fit a Pampers size 7, she's not going to fit the "legendary" Goo.N, and even if she could, they're all but shut down in terms of US exports.

I bet she would easily fit into a size 6 or 7, the good part about buying them to try is they can come in smaller packages and if they don't work there always good for stuffers,

It's a can't loose situation.

Well, as tiny as she is, even when she's doing the potty dance, she still won't be wetting enough to blow through a Bambino in one shot, so "stuffer" isn't really an upside. That said, I'm willing to at least give it the old college try before I write it off, considering her very, very slight frame.

So it's safe to say, if she can't fit a Pampers size 7, she's not going to fit the "legendary" Goo.N, and even if she could, they're all but shut down in terms of US exports.

Well, as tiny as she is, even when she's doing the potty dance, she still won't be wetting enough to blow through a Bambino in one shot, so "stuffer" isn't really an upside. That said, I'm willing to at least give it the old college try before I write it off, considering her very, very slight frame.

In most supermarkets you can find Pampers Cruisers Size 6 in less than jumbo carton quantities. If the leg holes of the Size 6 are too tight on her, then going to the trouble of finding Size 7 is futile, since the leg holes are the same size and shape. If the Size 6 does not fit around her hips, the Size 7 will be no advantage. It will just reach slightly higher. But the functional upper weight limit for Size 6 and 7 is 65 pounds with hips under 24" The top of Size 6 and Size 7 will stretch to almost 31" but unless the person is older toddler shape, they will leak.

So to experience the feel of baby disposables, tape them on any way which holds them, then cover them with some sort of trainers and finally waterproof panties. Without support from an outer garment, baby diapers on adults is a myth.

I'm hoping that Goo.N wiil resume US exports at some point in the future. I was hoping to buy from them right around the time that there US site went down so I'm hoping that they will be back one day--even if its a few years from now.

This is what I'd recommend--at worst she can always hold them in place with panties or another garment and still enjoy the feeling of a diaper. I know I said this before, but Pampers and Huggies are cut differently--if she doesn't fit the Pampers she may still fit the Huggies--it's definitely worth experimenting with.

In most supermarkets you can find Pampers Cruisers Size 6 in less than jumbo carton quantities. If the leg holes of the Size 6 are too tight on her, then going to the trouble of finding Size 7 is futile, since the leg holes are the same size and shape. If the Size 6 does not fit around her hips, the Size 7 will be no advantage. It will just reach slightly higher. But the functional upper weight limit for Size 6 and 7 is 65 pounds with hips under 24" The top of Size 6 and Size 7 will stretch to almost 31" but unless the person is older toddler shape, they will leak.

So to experience the feel of baby disposables, tape them on any way which holds them, then cover them with some sort of trainers and finally waterproof panties. Without support from an outer garment, baby diapers on adults is a myth.

IOW, skip it and keep looking for smaller adult diapers that look babyish or go with decorative panels.

This is what I'd recommend--at worst she can always hold them in place with panties or another garment and still enjoy the feeling of a diaper. I know I said this before, but Pampers and Huggies are cut differently--if she doesn't fit the Pampers she may still fit the Huggies--it's definitely worth experimenting with.

And yeah, it can't hurt to buy a mini pack and have a go. I had hopes that, as easily as she fits into the Goodnites (and girls' clothes in general), there might be a shot...

And yeah, it can't hurt to buy a mini pack and have a go. I had hopes that, as easily as she fits into the Goodnites (and girls' clothes in general), there might be a shot...

The mini pack is definitely worth a go IMO. I once had my girlfriend in 4T-5T Huggies Pull-Ups and that worked pretty well too. The easy-open sides had to be adjusted to fit her, but they fit after a quick adjustment. She looked really sexy in them too--definitely something I'd recommend. I'd say that you definitely have a shot--it just might require a little work.