LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

G-Diaper Stuffer

I am assuming that you are asking about using their insert/stuffer for their diaper system? No I have not, first time I heard of them. I would hope they are quite absorbent though. The flushable and biodegradability is pretty nice. Didn't check the price, might be worth a look. :)

They come in packs of 6 I believe, more than enough to create a lot of bulk. I find two sufficient for a night diapering and 4 great for feeling extra bulky. I just stick em in the middle of any diaper and they stay put just fine. I use em with depends, and sometimes I stick a diaper stuffer on top so I can feel it swell up when I pee. I found em at babies r us!

According to their web site, these inserts are wood pulp and sodium polyacrylate, which is exactly the same thing in a pampers anyway. So why bother sans the plastic, which could be recycled anyway. And everybody yelled at me for flushing the inners out of my diapers from before, these guys tell you to! :P

So I doubt they would add to much bulk, one or two would be like adding a pamper or two, and I do that all the time. I even have a pocket diaper I use and use disposable diapers in the same way.

The cloth inserts look to be 6 for $30, Traditional Baby prefolds are right at $1 each, seems to be more cost effective to use regular baby diapers as a stuffer if going to cloth. And even in traditional disposables vice their system, but to each their own. :)