LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted: Blue Huggies "For Him" Diapers (And Pink Huggies "For Her" Diapers Too!)

***WANT TO BUY***

I'm looking for a sealed package of size 5/XX-Large Blue Huggies Diapers "for Him/for Boys." Diapers should come from a smoke/allergy free environment. (No tobacco smell, please!) Also, I'm only looking for sealed size 5 packages that contain actual blue Huggies brand diapers, not generics or other name brands.

If anyone has these and is willing to part with them, please let me know! Thank you many times over. :D

Also, I'm looking for an identical package of pink Huggies "for Her/for Girls," but the blue Huggies take priority. If you have both though, I'm interested in purchasing both.

wait so you expect someone to part with the him and hers from the past that are worth alot of money on ebay for nothing or did i read this wrong
I'm afraid that you've read this wrong.

So i guess you just didnt see the word purchasing

I should also point out that this is the shopping section--freecycle is another section entirely. The very fact that I posted in this section should imply that I'm intending to make a purchase.