LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choose Your Own Adventure!

So, I'm a little loopy right now, but I'll keep up with this even when I'm rested, I swear!

Basically, I will give two to four options, you pick one. I write that bit, give four more options, continue. First response gets the pick!

So, my first question will be just a bit different, a basic question plus one variable that is completely random. who are you?

A boy!

A girl!

And, how old are you? (16+)

Sorry, Rachie, but someone beat you to the punch.

Girl, 21 it is.

Now, one more setup question, pick one from every category:

Are in college

Have a job, but no college degree in sight

Are still living with your parents

Have daytime wetting issues

Occasionally wet the bed

No issues

Are straight

Are bi

Are lesbian

In a relationship

Single and looking

Single, not looking

Sarah couldn't believe her friends had roped her into this. I mean, sure, it was going to be great, and she was legally old enough to drink now, so that was no problem. But a frat party? Weren't those supposed to be alcoholic rapefests or something, according to TV? Nay, shed be fine. Besides, there were supposed to be a bunch of guys from the football team there, so she could probably flirt them up a bit.

Walking in, the music was loud, and the party was moving along nicely. Someone had brought a keg and a big pack of red Solo cups, so the beer was taken care of. Over in the 'living room,' the dance party was getting started, with a mosh pit forming and some good music playing. It looked like there was good food out back, too, someone had brought a grill and was cooking up burgers, hot dogs, and other great looking stuff.

Then of course there were the boys.

Do you...

A. Get something to drink from the keg

B. Join the dance party

C. Get some food out back

D. Chat up some of the boys from the football team.

Sarah decided, if she was gonna work up the nerve to talk to boys, she'd need to get a little bit drunk first. Walking over to the keg, she grabbed a cup and began filling it up. The yellow beer filled it quickly, and just as she was about to take a sip someone stopped her.

"First drink of the night, mate?" The guy asked, standing a few feet away. Clearly, he was *not* on his first drink of the night.

"Yeah," Sarah replied, a bit shyly. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, so long as you aren't drunk yet, we have a little wager goin' on some matches around back. Who can drink the most, fastest,that sorta thing. I'll put twenty quid on you, if you're interested," he said, grinning a toothey smile at her.

"I... Well, I guess..."

Do you:

Refuse, enjoy your drink

Try to drink the most

Try to drink the fastest

"Drinking contest sounds good," she said, handing over the cup. "I can knock down a few cups." Grinning, she followed him out back, sat down at the table across from another girl, maybe a year older than her, and was given a pitcher. "When do we sta..."

"Go!" Someone yelled, and the other girl started drinking.

Cursing, Sarah grabbed her pitcher and started chugging, feeling the cold beer down her throat. It felt like it was taking ages, but she couldn't check on her opposition without lowering the pitcher. Just a little left... And done. She tossed down the pitcher, looking at the other girl, who was barely halfway done with hers. Giving a victorious cheer, she stood up.

"Yeah! Woo-hoo!" She said, doing a celebratory dance and falling into the arms of the boy.

"Nice job. I'd make up a line about buying you a drink, but I think it'd be wasted," he said, grinning.

What do you do? (Trying something new here. Anything you say that could plausibly be done.)

"Eh, why not," Sarah said with a grin. "I beat one girl, why not you? C'mon, get two more drinks, we'll go," Sarah goaded.

The guy grinned, sitting down across from her as someone grabbed two more pitchers. Apparently, they had a lot of these.

"Okay, I'm game," he said, smirking. "But this time let's make it a bit more interesting."

"How so?" Sarah asked, curious.

"Oh, I dunno, a wager," he offered. "Don't know what we'd bet on, though."

Sarah thought about it for a moment, before deciding. "Tell you what..."

A. No bet.

B. Take the wager. (You decide the bet.)

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah grinned, and said, "You got it. Losers gotta do a keg stand," she offered, a deal which was gladly accepted.

Taking the pitchers,they both nodded at each other and started, putting the drinks to their lips. Sarah distinctly had the advantage, being a much better drinker. Then again, a keg stand sounded fun...

(Short post for one reason... What is a keg stand?

A. Throw the match

B. Win

What is a keg stand?

Wikipedia defines a keg stand as the following:

Keg stand is a popular drinking game using a beer keg. An American college student interviewed by Time defined a keg stand as, "Two friends suspend you by your ankles over a keg, and you guzzle as much cheap beer as quickly as you can."

I've actually seen this happen very recently on an episode of "The Vampire Diaries" where one of the main characters did this on her own [by doing somewhat of a handstand and keeping her body stiff while she drank. It was rather impressive. :-D