LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying In Bristol

Surely there must be a Rite-Aid or CVS store.. You might have to consider the sales tax as Rhode Island and Mass have different tax rates. The nearest city would be Fall River which has several of each as well as a Savers thrift shop which sells diapers. Bristol is next to Warren which has a downtown section

sorry christine but he's asking for uk places and what ur saying makes no sence at all

back to ram u can normaly get them in mobilaty shops places that sell wheelchairs and things but it's cheeper to order online

It' is Bristol Rhode Islank which is next to Somerset Massachusetts, which is but a mile or two from a place called Swansea MA. Also there is Tiverton, Portsmouth and Newport Rhode Island . All of these are within about 45 miles of each other. Also , Bristol County Mass and Brristol County RI have a common boundary. None of this has anything to do with Bristol Palin.

then there is:

Followed by

[media=]

Now that I have it ship shape in Bristol Fashon, that is all from me. lest this thread gets totally hijacked instead of just branched a bit. But the topic of "buying in Bristol" was irresistable

Mods / forum staff: move this to the UK forum perhaps? :)

ram: For next time - if its a UK-specific issue about nappies/diapers - the Just Diapers - United Kingdom forum is the one you want. There is also the Meeting Place - United Kingdom one if you're looking for other ABDL people in the UK. As an added benefit, we get a little bit less drama, hyperbole and general immaturity compared to the other general forums. I'm not sure if thats just luck, a cultural specific thing or that's just always how it's been and new people respect it, but I thought I'd mention it. Hell, I'm probably the most annoying person who frequents those boards :P

To answer your question:

You can get Attends from Boots stores (re-branded to StayDry), there are Tena products in one Lloyd's pharmacy per city at least and in some Asda stores (although the ASDA stores tend to lack proper nappies - they are usually just the pads you sit in underwear). Check your local directory for "Mobility Store" for other stockists - you can normally find Abena (Abri*), Ontex (Euron and iD), Attends and Tena brands in stock at these places.

On-line, there are loads of places you can use both in the UK and across Europe. The obvious ones would be Cuddlz.com, Buntewindel.de and bigbabyfun.com for premium ABDL themed ones. For normal ones SaveExpress.de is a good EU one (German based, delivery usually in 4 working days), incontinencestore.co.uk, Dorset Nursing Supplies and tens if not hundreds of others. You can direct order form Abena too. Ebay is also an option, but be prepared to be ripped-off on price by a profit margin somewhere between the obscene and hilarious (I've seen someone selling ABU Cushies there for... I shit you not... £12/nappy). Thats over 4 times what it costs to order them direct from the US, including shipping and import taxes etc.