LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabine Exklusiv Medium Abdl Adult Baby Diaper - European Import

Also note that the resale of these is supposedly prohibited according to the Buntewindel website. I don't know if they have a leg to stand on morally or legally (i.e. it might be covered by consumer protection law that you can resell items regardless of what the supplier says) but I thought I should point it out. Worth noting that even if it's enforcible in the EU (I really doubt it), it might not be in US jurisdiction.

Its the big red text on their website home-page after the bit about shipping to Switzerland not being possible right now.

• 1 month later...

Also note that the resale of these is supposedly prohibited according to the Buntewindel website. I don't know if they have a leg to stand on morally or legally (i.e. it might be covered by consumer protection law that you can resell items regardless of what the supplier says) but I thought I should point it out. Worth noting that even if it's enforcible in the EU (I really doubt it), it might not be in US jurisdiction.

Its the big red text on their website home-page after the bit about shipping to Switzerland not being possible right now.

Well that's BULLSHIT on a PERSONAL SELLING LEVEL

As if you sell new genuine computer games,dvd,etc on ebay no one would kick up a fuss, unless they are retarded.

But could be somewhat true on a BUISNESS ACCOUNT .

But if you sell masses of the SAME new product in BULK for your own BUISNESS. That's where it could be legal issue without contacting the manufacturer FIRST, sometimes you even need a licence to do so.

Say if someone started selling MASSES(100's or more) of say the SAME NEW example: TOPMAN product on ebay, both TOPMAN and the manufacturer could contact ebay to have it taken down or even sue you.

HOWEVER..... if you were just selling off your own few TOPMAN new products bought from the store you couldn't return as you lost the recept and months went past and are forgot to return them for an exchange. Then basically you can sell things off like that for PERSONAL USE ONLY.

• 2 weeks later...

Orded some of the samples off eBay and I'm pretty confident in stating that aside from the print they're more or less identical to Bambino's Bella.

The fit, tapes, ect are the same- like they're using the same kind of machine to make them- but they have a big difference in the padding. They allow a much bigger capacity. Maybe a ton of sap, or something.

I haven't used any but in terms of thickness they're all but identical. They're more or less exactly the same weight as well. (usually heavier = more SAP, for example Teddies are heavier than Classicos). There have been some fairly notable changes to the Bellas. I have some of the very first run they did and some of the more recent. The more recent are not massively thicker but are thicker. The plastic is totally different and much smoother and the front and back panels are a bit wider.

The Fabines I got have a plastic that's more like the old Bellas so maybe these are older Fabines and the newer ones are different? Don't know. But aside from the rougher plastic (w/print) and absorbency which I can't really test objectively they're very close to identical to the newer Bellas.