LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Places To Wear Diapers.

Guest diaperj71

When I was younger (early 20s), I was really into the public thing. I liked being "discovered" although I never flashed the diaper but if I was in a library for example people could hear it. Sometimes I would be at a store like Target and if I bent down to pick something up from the bottom shelf my shirt would ride up a little. If someone was watching, they would see the top of the diaper sticking out of the back of my pants. Most of the time no one noticed but once in a while I would hear people talking about it usually when they would go to the next aisle. Seems like it was always girls that noticed wich was fine with me. On more than one occasion I would hear giggling and one of the girls saying something along the lines of "that boy had a diaper on!" I remember once there were 2 girls and the one didn't believe her when she mentioned that my diaper was showing, they purposely walked by me and when they got to the next aisle I guess they saw what they needed and they were both giggling. I don't know why but for some reason I just grew out of the public wearing thing.

Yeah stuff changes. I was thinking of wearing to my workplace but have not done it yet. I was going to try a cloth back diaper to see if I can sneak in with it on. It is quiet in my office and my back is to the opening of my cubicle. I am pretty sure I would get called out on my diaper if I wore it in. I think it would be possible if I wore a cloth back diaper. Anyone tried cloth backs in quiet areas?

Yeah stuff changes. I was thinking of wearing to my workplace but have not done it yet. I was going to try a cloth back diaper to see if I can sneak in with it on. It is quiet in my office and my back is to the opening of my cubicle. I am pretty sure I would get called out on my diaper if I wore it in. I think it would be possible if I wore a cloth back diaper. Anyone tried cloth backs in quiet areas?

I have tried it before. Unless you're actively flaunting it, nobody notices or cares.

• 5 years later...

I've wore a diaper to bed, the store, road trips, vacation, at home all the time, to work.  I wanna wear a diaper around family and friends but I haven't got the courage to do that yet 

And would also like to find someone to wear diapers with, such as a girl friend, boyfriend, play mate boy or girl, a mommy that will love me, diaper me, change me , treat me like a baby boy, are even a daddy who loves me and will fuck me like the little baby girl that he turns me into, also mommy and her sister, are the babysitter she or daddy get for me, and that would make me wear a diaper out in public places and change me to 

Are there any couples looking for an adult baby , ? Someone they can take care of, play dress up with, take to the park and push on the swing, and maybe have a play date with someone else who wants the same things I do ,which is someone to take care of me as a baby boy or girl.  Parents that will get a babysitter for me ,and a mommy that will fuck me with her strap on and a daddy to fuck me with his big dick, around the Kansas city Kansas area who are up for this 

17 hours ago, Diaperguy1974 said:

Are there any couples looking for an adult baby , ? Someone they can take care of, play dress up with, take to the park and push on the swing, and maybe have a play date with someone else who wants the same things I do ,which is someone to take care of me as a baby boy or girl.  Parents that will get a babysitter for me ,and a mommy that will fuck me with her strap on and a daddy to fuck me with his big dick, around the Kansas city Kansas area who are up for this 

I know you are new here and I don't at all want to make you feel unwelcome, but there are other forums here where it is more proper to post your question about looking for people to take care of you as an adult baby.  Your posting is basically hijacking this original thread and getting it off track.  No offence, just letting you know as a new member.

I forget where I was, but I was getting shaking up maybe on a mini bus ride.  O, I remember, my body, including my bladder, was getting vibrated from something.   I really felt like I had to go and couldn't do anything about it.  Maybe it was even at a museum.

• 3 weeks later...

At home for the most part. I have worn discreetly out in the yard, cutting the grass,  walking the dog. I've gone to the store a few times in a diaper.  Whenever I go out in public,  I use thinner diapers and long shirts so that nobody can tell.  

I've never worn one to work,  but would love to try it once. 

Probably my favorite place to wear them is out hunting or fishing or just hiking around the woods. 

10 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Practically anywhere and everywhere. :) 

Yep, me too.  Going out for a walk along the river with Binkie, going shopping, train journeys, watching kids films on the television as bedtime grow near.Or sitting here early in the morning, well-padded and catching up with DD.  Etc etc.

I wear everywhere - when, of course, I'm wearing.  I love driving in a diaper - and on long trips, of changing myself at gas stations.  I wear to work, shopping, nothing is out of bounds.  I love wetting along the way, especially while talking with people.  That's a little naughty, I guess.

I love wearing my diapers and pull-ups where ever I am going and also around the house, just wish I lived somewhere were our house was more private and I would wear just a diaper outside too. Oh I only wet and love being wet too. Also looking for others in my area to visit and sit and chat just in our diapers. Smiles

I'm 24/7 so wear everywhere, probably most enjoy when out and about, I sometimes imagine being discovered, maybe at airport security by a cute female guard while patting me down, she feels the padding so have to have a strip search, then she laughs when she sees my Tena Silhouette pants.  Or a maid walking into my hotel room thinking I'm out, and sees me in just a nappy, stifling a laugh and leaving the room, she then tells all the other maids who giggle whenever they pass me in the corridor hehe.  I'm currently wearing Tena Pants Plus, medium size,,,