LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Places To Wear Diapers.

Hi everyone! Im new and this is my first post on this board.

I woke up early this morning and had to walk my roommate's dog. I got her ready and I put on some jogging pants over my abena l4. It was showing through the pants pretty bad as I was walking down the sidewalk. The diaper was large so it went over the jogging pants and my shirt barely covered it. As I walked it was showing and every time I bent over, it was in plain sight. It was such a rush walking outside in public with my diaper on. It made me wonder where other diaper lovers like to wear diapers. I will start first.

I love wearing diapers when I sleep and around my apartment. I get a rush hiding it from my 2 roommates. I also like wearing, using and changing them in public. I wear them on long trips from my home in Maryland down to my family's house in Georgia. I am wearing a Super Dry Kids right now.

Let me know where you like to wear diapers and let everyone know what diaper you are wearing while you comment.

My favorite place to wear diapers is out and about. Really get that diaper on and get out of the house, go shopping at the mall, grocery shopping, or better yet go buy some more diapers at the local medical store. Just ensure you are diapered good for the non leaking type, wear those plastic pants if you have to.

This weekend went camping here on Oahu and was diapered for our stay....

Aloha

I wear diapers while driving a lot. If I go on any extended trip beyond a couple of hours or so I'm always diapered. One of my other favorites is the movie theater. I usually get a large drink while I'm in there so wearing a diaper and seeing the entire film without a bathroom break is just excellent.

Honestly...I'll wear diapers anywhere. I'm not obvious. I wear baggy clothing so no one could tell what I am wearing but I suppose if they got too close they'd catch a wiff of powder......

Driving while diapered is my favorite. Ill wet it and since Im on the highway I cant really stop so I have to wear it. something about being stuck in a diaper I like.

Nice! I should try the movie theater one too! I would look for the longest movie playing and just soak! Might carry an extra diaper in my coat to change into after the movie!

I do this every time, i go to the movies, nice thick diaper, large pop and your good for the movie.

PM88, there is something fun about being stuck in a wet diaper! I do that same thing on trips but change when I stop at a rest area. I like changing myself in a bathroom stall while the bathroom is busy. :-)

Jeff142, sounds like a good time!

It is quite fun to have a gf that is into diapering. That is one of the few things I miss from my last gf. :-( oh well there are more fish in the sea! Maybe both of you might get a little more of a kick out of wearing diapers in public if you risked being caught in them. Do any of you get excitement from flashing your diapers in public?

I love wearing my diapers everywhere, as i'm diaper depentant now. I try to be descreet in what i wear, shorts ,pants etc. i am sure that some have noticed the extra bulk or have seen the top of my diaper sticking out of my pants when i bend over and the like but i'm not worried about it anymore. It is what it is. I always wear Abena x-plus L4s and when i know i will be gone for along time some plastic pants just in case i can't get a place to change when needed.

PM88, there is something fun about being stuck in a wet diaper! I do that same thing on trips but change when I stop at a rest area. I like changing myself in a bathroom stall while the bathroom is busy. :-)

Jeff142, sounds like a good time!

Man..I HAD to do this once. Diaper was saturated and the only place I could take it off was a public washroom that was absolutely packed. Tried to wait for the crowd to thin out a bit but it wasn't happening. Got into a stall and did my business. Thought for sure everyone had heard me taking the tapes off and rolling up my old diaper. Put on a fresh one and had to carry the old one out into the crowd to dispose of properly. No one seemed to notice at all....which is a good thing IMO.....

My favorite places to wear diapers is the movies. I never worry about having to get up and go. Missing part of the movie. When I go out of town to another town I'm usually diapered. Wear under my clothes. Some people notice I'm wearing a diaper. Get all kinds of looks. I wear them when I ride my ATV, going to the lake, camping, hiking, long road trips, and of course around the house.

I was seeing this gal last year. We called each other, and always texting. I told her one day before things get futher between us I wanted to tell her something. I just couldn't so I decided I should just go to her house diapered underneath and do a little fore play with her. She would eventually get into my pants and make the discovery. I could just explain everything then...I came real close doing that. I chickened out. There were some other discussions we had later down the road and there was little drama. Things took a turn and soon I realized we weren't talking to each other anymore. Things got distance and we split. I'm glad I never told her.

Diaperlad, it is good that you waited a little bit to see if it would work out. I have found if your relationship is going good, they will love you no matter what you like! Some girls are very open minded and will join in, some will just let you wear, depends on the girl. I usually beat around the bush to see how "open" they are to new experiences before telling them. Wearing diapers is really no different than any other fetish just it's not as mainstream as others. I am sure one day you will find that perfect person who accepts you for who you are and love you, just don't give up hope :-)

I was thinking of wearing a diaper the next time I fly. I think that would be really fun and really useful! Any thoughts?

Guest Diaperdragon

My favorite places to wear diapers is the movies. I never worry about having to get up and go. Missing part of the movie. When I go out of town to another town I'm usually diapered. Wear under my clothes. Some people notice I'm wearing a diaper. Get all kinds of looks. I wear them when I ride my ATV, going to the lake, camping, hiking, long road trips, and of course around the house.

I was seeing this gal last year. We called each other, and always texting. I told her one day before things get futher between us I wanted to tell her something. I just couldn't so I decided I should just go to her house diapered underneath and do a little fore play with her. She would eventually get into my pants and make the discovery. I could just explain everything then...I came real close doing that. I chickened out. There were some other discussions we had later down the road and there was little drama. Things took a turn and soon I realized we weren't talking to each other anymore. Things got distance and we split. I'm glad I never told her.

Your lucky that you can wera your diapers like that. I just wished I had friends like that

2sail2 that is one of my fav ways to wear also! I also like laying in front of a big fan and letting it blow on me. It is so comfortable! I can go to sleep like that in no time!

MessiBoi- wearing your diaper around your waist is fun...it can also be fun wearing them on your head as a helmet...:-P

Diaperlad, it is good that you waited a little bit to see if it would work out. I have found if your relationship is going good, they will love you no matter what you like! Some girls are very open minded and will join in, some will just let you wear, depends on the girl. I usually beat around the bush to see how "open" they are to new experiences before telling them. Wearing diapers is really no different than any other fetish just it's not as mainstream as others. I am sure one day you will find that perfect person who accepts you for who you are and love you, just don't give up hope :-)

I was thinking of wearing a diaper the next time I fly. I think that would be really fun and really useful! Any thoughts?

Tell you the truth. I had a GF before that did accept my diaperfetish and loved me. Yes I been there already. We did almost everything together, dinners, movies, trips, traveling, shopping, hikings, sleep together, showers, cooking for each other, she even diapered me, changed me, bought diapers for me when I was running out, sex, etc. (The sad story is we broke up) I had my fun already so now I'm not really looking or trying to find that someone who will accept me for who I am. I figured love will just find me one day. Meet someone new again.

You know what? I've never flown before to get around (always driving) but it sounds ideal to wear a diaper. I know I definitely would. If I have to get checked at the airport for a patdown, screening, etc. I still would. Some people probably don't want to be exposed or someone finding out or something. Then don't do it. Flying does sound like fun especially wearing a diaper.

Other than to bed, which I am pretty sure doesn't count, I've only really worn them when on long drives or when going to the movies. They were both a really good idea, since they let me avoid the bathroom for longer than most people.

Indeed! It really does cut down trip times when you wear a diaper. I really like wearing diapers during the cooler months because it keeps you so warm! I also have worn while I worked on my car on concrete. It adds an extra layer of padding for your bum so sitting for long periods of time hurts less. I have worn them a few times working out and that was nice.

Just a diaper at home, any day of the year (I live alone)

Going outside in just a diaper, mostly at night since there is no people around

Thinking about a forrest hike in just a diaper, never been brave enough to do it..

and any other nature stuff, like sun bathing on the rocks near a lake..

standing outside, in just a diaper, when its raining, done that a few times and its great

at home I can sit and watch movies for hours and not need to pee, but when going to cinema, I get the urge to pee after like 15-20 minutes, so I always wear to cinemas

Zpeed, standing in the rain in a diaper sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe you can rent a cabin in the mountains and go hiking in nothing but a diaper without having someone accidentally seeing you.