LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone

hi all, my name is Will, im a daddy in Lexington Kentucky. im very into all things ab/dl related and i have a full nursery in my home. though i would drop in and say hello to everyone, esp everyone in the shouth. feel free to drop me a line if anyone just wants to chat or say hi.thanks alot GREAT BOARD!!!

Will

hey Daddy Will...

*smiles sweetly and flutters her eye lashes in her most adorable and winning manner*

i know my Daddy and i would love to see pics of Your nursery...W/we are always looking for fun and creative ideas....and i would bet others would enjoy seeing them too....

pleeeease....

Hi Will and welcome to Daily Diapers!! I think it's great you have a nursery and second what Jenniebear said, would love to see pictures. My GF (fiancé) and I have talked about building a full nursery sometime in the future and would love to hear any ideas you may have or recommendations. I'm a DL, but the more my GF and I play in diapers, the more I feel like an AB. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the site and we can always use another Daddy on the boards and in chat. See you around!

ahh no problem, i havent had pic request before so ill get on that asap, i will say its cheaper to build it yourself though. as well if anyone wnast anything built i am a full time carpenter as well so dont be afraid to ask i work pretty cheap. right now i only have a full size crib, highchair,changing tabel and playpen but more to come. and thanks for the warm welcome :)

ahh no problem, i havent had pic request before so ill get on that asap, i will say its cheaper to build it yourself though. as well if anyone wnast anything built i am a full time carpenter as well so dont be afraid to ask i work pretty cheap. right now i only have a full size crib, highchair,changing tabel and playpen but more to come. and thanks for the warm welcome :)

Great!!! I look forward to seeing the pictures and I will keep you in mind when/if we decide to go forward with our nursery.