LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vancouver Island?

MisterMrowFox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'm in Courtenay right now!! Where do you buy good diapers around here?

Missed your post, sorry! I don't buy good diapers around here. I order them from the usual places, B4NS, Age Comfort, ect. You can get cheap ones at LW, but they are emergency only, IMO.

Do you live in BC? How often to you make it to the island?

• 3 weeks later...

Missed your post, sorry! I don't buy good diapers around here. I order them from the usual places, B4NS, Age Comfort, ect. You can get cheap ones at LW, but they are emergency only, IMO.

Do you live in BC? How often to you make it to the island?

I do live in BC...Northern BC. I try to make it down to the island to visit relatives at least once a year.

I love it down there. If I could find steady work I'd seriously consider moving there......

I do live in BC...Northern BC. I try to make it down to the island to visit relatives at least once a year.

I love it down there. If I could find steady work I'd seriously consider moving there......

Really? Where abouts in Northern BC? I used to live in Fort St. John. Moved here to get out of the weather.

Really? Where abouts in Northern BC? I used to live in Fort St. John. Moved here to get out of the weather.

What a coincidence. I'm in FSJ right now but I call Prince George home. I work in Fort St John for the time being but I'm hoping that will change early next month.

What a coincidence. I'm in FSJ right now but I call Prince George home. I work in Fort St John for the time being but I'm hoping that will change early next month.

Prince George? I'm sorry... :P

But seriously, Daddy and I are in PG for a week every summer to visit family. If you want to meet for coffee or beer the next time we're up let me know.

Sorry to hear that! :P

I've signed on to Fetlife, will keep my eye on that event. It would be interesting to visit a convention like that.

Acceptance - I go to Camosun. I always look around and wonder if anyone is secretly a DL. I met up with someone from the board already, it was pretty surreal to talk about diapers out in the open. If you ever want to meet up just to hang out, let me know :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...