LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Outhouses And Porta-Potties

ListeningToTunes

I don't know if you'd call this a fetish or just a fixation. Anyways, I've always gotten a particular pleasure out of using outhouses and porta-potties, as long as they aren't nasty or too smelly. Even when young I especially enjoyed this, although of course there wan't any erotic component to it back then. It's not particularly erotic even now--maybe a little. Sitting is the only way to go--pun intended--there's no pleasure in it otherwise, so coming across one that's been recently serviced and isn't peed and splattered and littered all over is a bonus. Otherwise I'll save the sitting for home like I normally do.

After it went by the wayside for a long time, I've worked on reviving this interest. As for why I have it, I'm not sure but honestly it isn't important. I was thinking the uniqueness compared to a normal bathroom was a contributor.

Thoughts? Was just thinking about this the past couple days.

I worked as a summer camp counselor for 19 years and had my share of latrines--cleaning them and using them. Not really a highlight of camp. I was happy when our camp installed flush toilets, although in our individual units we did use latrines instead of hiking to the bathrooms. The girls, however, were fascinated with those outhouses and couldn't wait to show everyone "where we pee" when the parents came on visitation night.

There is actually a book published that shows pictures of very fashionable--and utilitarian--outhouses across America. So privvies do have a fan club, so to speak.

• 7 years later...

I seem to like going potty anywhere but the toilet. If I'm not in diapers I sometimes use a camping portable toilet. With the quality of chemicals these days it doesn't get stinky and I will use it exclusively for a week. Makes me feel naughty and I love it.

I have used outhouses many times but several times it has been to change my diaper.  In summer I can't just grab a diaper and walk into a store restroom with it in my hand.  Well, I could but I chose not to ;).  In Michigan they say you are never more than 5 miles from a lake and the smaller inland lakes usually have outhouses by their boat launch.  Usually where I go there are hardly any cars or boats, so it's not a problem to take a fresh diaper in and change.  And yes, pretty gross and smelly but it's a good place with lots more room than even a regular restroom handicap stall.  And before anyone wonders, no, I don't toss my used diaper down in the pit!  I put it in a bag and toss it in the large metal drum trash can outside the outhouse door!

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I have used outhouses many times but several times it has been to change my diaper.  In summer I can't just grab a diaper and walk into a store restroom with it in my hand.  Well, I could but I chose not to ;).  In Michigan they say you are never more than 5 miles from a lake and the smaller inland lakes usually have outhouses by their boat launch.  Usually where I go there are hardly any cars or boats, so it's not a problem to take a fresh diaper in and change.  And yes, pretty gross and smelly but it's a good place with lots more room than even a regular restroom handicap stall.  And before anyone wonders, no, I don't toss my used diaper down in the pit!  I put it in a bag and toss it in the large metal drum trash can outside the outhouse door!

I didn't like to use them, but yrs ago I worked in the oil fields, and that was your only place to do any potty, except for to pee by your truck, open the door, for some privacy and take an illegal pee on the ground , they would not clean the port a potty hardly ever. But it was illegal to pee on the ground. I would use the potty to change if my diaper was full of pee, or if I had a runny fart. It was worse than anything, fighting the 100's of flies in a contained plastic box. just to do your business, most of them the blue chemical was gone weeks ago.