LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Spottings

personaly, i would say weather she does or doesn't it's her own buisness and it's not an apropriate topic for discussion between a teacher and a student.

so your only two options are sit there and wait for her pants to fall off revealing a diaper as the result of some freak wardrome malfunction. or the day she stands up and announces to the class that she wears diapers for some reason. both are tad bit unlikely. :lol:

hi i think my teacher wears a diaper.

today i noticed a bulge in her trousers, front and back. every so often i was able to hear a crinkle. at the end of class she bent down to pick up her folders and i noticed something white, which did not look like normall underware. to top it off the bulge had become bigger after an hour like she had wet it.

do you think this is a diaper and how could i find out?

She probably does. Please be careful not to embarass her.

hi i think my teacher wears a diaper.

today i noticed a bulge in her trousers, front and back. every so often i was able to hear a crinkle. at the end of class she bent down to pick up her folders and i noticed something white, which did not look like normall underware. to top it off the bulge had become bigger after an hour like she had wet it.

do you think this is a diaper and how could i find out?

She probably does. Please be careful not to embarass her.

From what you describe, Bulky, it's probably likely she wears diapers, but I think Brisby's answer is very appropriate. It is entirely her business, and it is extremely, extremely, extremely unlikely that she will have a "wardrobe malfunction," or blurt out to the class she wears diapers. This is an instance where some things best remain a mystery!

I agree with the above about being her own business.

But you might catch some extra ones in her bag or something like that maybe. I am not saying to go through her stuff though.

heck, if you notice, then you notice... but there is a difference between noticing something, and activily investigating something. all i was saying is respect the woman, and her privacy.

other then that, enjoy the class, i kinda miss school personaly

I agree with all the above statements: You're not likely to ever found out for sure, and making a scene or intruding into her privacy is a BIG no-no. So hey, channel your imagination into it and give us a story... which leads to the follow-up question I'm wondering about:

This teacher... Is she hot?

Just, you know... wondering. :closedeyes:

wv

Well, I want to go out and be obvious that i am wearing a diaper - I wear disposables.. any tips?

Double diapering etc - they may just think i have a huge ass - i want them to know i wear a diaper

I'm always trying to spot diaper wearers and have only spotted one for sure .. At the Greely Indepedence Stampede this year they had a tigger show that was attracting large crowds. Our view was blocked, but the people in the last row of the bleechers were taking the little kids behind them and making room. A lady said my daughter could sit next to her, so I took her over and lifted her up the apx. 5', and I instantly spotted her diaper sticking up at least 3", a Depends. I stood there for the whole show enjoying my show. She was in her 30s I think, and at one point her friend pulled her shirt down, but it crept right back up. My wife has spotted diaper wearers for me on several occasions, I'll post latter.

Despite years of looking, I have really only seen a couple of people wearing diapers for sure. One was an older lady at a resturaunt. When she bent down to sign the bill you could see she was wearing one of those belted undergarment things.

Other than that though, I have only had a few instances where I suspected somebody was wearing a diaper, but I have not been able to confirm it.

If I was to hazard a guess then i think the girl may have had special needs or learning difficulties, (people tell me ADD can result in nappies?) but if she did the woman sure didnt treat her like it. To be honest I guess I was kinda the same when I was her age, but I dont ever remember kicking up such a fuss. Although I hadnt seen what had been going on between them up until that point

Doubt it was ADD, as an elementary teacher I've taken a bunch of courses that discussed the disorder. Incontinence was never associated with ADD, if the girl (or another person) was very low then they might have ADD as part of their numerous problems. However the ADD would not be the cause of their ADD.

Well you'd know more than me, this is just what I've heard. Im not sure its causes incontinence as such, but am I right in assuming ADD can mean very short attention span? In that case the only thing I can think of is if the child is not paying attention to toileting habits and wets as a result, or deliberately wont use the toilet as part of behavioural problems. This is all a complete guess, so dont quote me on anything!

Don't wear any pants. Or skirt etc. Trust me people will notice. :whistling:

isn't that illegal though? like indecent exposure

I'd fine that to be rude, i think the next time i buy diapers i will double diaper and go out with tighter pants on

AFAIK it's not illegal anywhere, but it could easily get you in trouble anyway. So no, I wouldn't recommend it, unless it happened to be two weeks from tonight, in which case you can wear a diaper, booties, bib, bonnet, and pacifier and people will say "nice costume". :)

Guest diamondback688

ADD does mean short attention span...

Well you'd know more than me, this is just what I've heard. Im not sure its causes incontinence as such, but am I right in assuming ADD can mean very short attention span? In that case the only thing I can think of is if the child is not paying attention to toileting habits and wets as a result, or deliberately wont use the toilet as part of behavioural problems. This is all a complete guess, so dont quote me on anything!

Well, to post a bit more on-topic... I don't remember ever spotting an adult in a diaper that I was sure of, but I did once see a young couple in line at a drugstore with a package of Attends in their shopping cart, and they were holding hands and whispering to each other and smiling. The man seemed a bit red in the face and flustered, but happy--and the woman seemed to be smirking and teasing him a little.

I gave them a big smile, and she returned it quite brilliantly, but I didn't speak to them.

Not adults but over the summer while on vacation we stopped at a highway rest stop. There was a man with 3 boys maybe 12, 15 and 18 going into the rest room at the same time as me. I go into a stall and the oldest boy goes into the one next to me. As I am sitting doing me business I hear a crinkly sound and look down to see a pull around the kids ankle. While leaving I made notice and it seemed like all 3 kids were wearing pull ups. Not a bad idea for long car trips as I well know from personal experience.

I have gone out with my diaper blatantly showing sometimes. I know people must have noticed. As long as it's not people I'm likely to see again I love it!

A couple years ago my wife needed range of motion therapy after surgery. She told me I would enjoy going with her, that I would like her therapist. I went and the lady was plesant and pretty, but I didn't notice anything special. Once in the car my wife asked me if I had noticed her diaper! I was like no way! The next time she went back she couldn't have stopped me from going, and she was right, you could plainly see a diaper out line and I even heard it crinkling. This just goes to show how we are probably not noticed by most others.

I've had a handful of sightings, but none very interesting. Most have been of elderly people. Here are two of the more interesting ones:

I was at the mall and leaving in a hurry for some reason. As I exited through JCPenny, I passed a couple in the ladies clothing department. The man was perhaps in his early 40's and apparently helping his wife shop. He was fairly thin and wearing tight jeans, and his diaper area bulged in every direction! Cloth diaper, had to be! I don't know what he was thinking.

On another occasion, I entered a supermarket on a Saturday evening, and a Chinese family was just ahead of me, a mom and three kids. The youngest was a boy probably 6 ot 7, and his t-shirt was short enough that if he moved his arms in any meaningful way, it rode up slightly. I don't know how I caught it, but just at that moment his t-shirt went up, and there was a white thing sticking over top of his elastic-waist jeans. It jutted up, continued for maybe 4 inches, then jutted back down again. I got just the one look, and have debated it ever since. I don't know how kids' diapers are cut nowdays, but this looks just like the elastic waistband on the back of my Wal-Mart diapers. If it wasn't a Pampers/Huggies, maybe it was a store brand, too?

I came home on the bus from the city centre on Friday and sat right at the back on the long bench seat, a girl of about 35 years age was sat in the opposite corner and a few stops on she stood up to get off, as she passed me there was the unmistakable smell of a filled Nappy and a flattened bulge at her rear, having been in this situation myself I felt really sorry for her as she got off the bus looking very nervous and she then walked away very quickly looking behind her all the while. :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

• Like 1

most people just do not think of adults wearing diapers, especially if they are right there on television, but couple Saturdays ago as I sat in my diapers watching Notre Dame play football it sure looked to me that their coach, Charlie Weis, running up and down the sidelines was wearing a bulky diaper.

I came home on the bus from the city centre on Friday and sat right at the back on the long bench seat, a girl of about 35 years age was sat in the opposite corner and a few stops on she stood up to get off, as she passed me there was the unmistakable smell of a filled Nappy and a flattened bulge at her rear, having been in this situation myself I felt really sorry for her as she got off the bus looking very nervous and she then walked away very quickly looking behind her all the while. :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I've had to ride home in a messy diaper. It's not fun.

Especially when somebody asks about the smell.