LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Place For Plastic Pants

wheres the best place to get a good long lasting pair of plastic pants? ive had some from fetware the circus print ones they last 4 or 5 wearings before tearing out at the legs but i do belive that is because they were the thin .004 thickness material vs the .007. has anybody worn the ployurethane?

Babykins is my favorite! Try their buttery soft smooth .006 mil plastic pants.

They also have "waterproof nylon" pants.

Polyurethane is often backed by another material....like Saulk pants.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 1

Go to my profile and look in my "likes" column and find scroll down to my entry on the subject, there are 5 detailed rveiws

I haven't bought from fetware in a few years, but I have around a half dozen pants from them that have held up fine. As far as I can tell, they're still a distributor of Gary pants, which are high quality. Like froggy said, check the leg size. If your leg size is way different than your waist size, look at plastic-pants.com - they also sell Gary pants, but they'll do custom orders with larger or smaller leg sizes.

• 1 month later...

If you have access to a sewing machine and are fairly handy, you could make your own waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate. I wear the ones I made all the time, and so far they have lasted for over two years. A lot of use/washings might wear them out faster, but for the most part, PUL is very durable. Oh--you'll need to draft a good-fitting pattern from which to cut out the material, but once you do that, you can make as many pair of waterproof pants as you like. There are many different colors of PUL available as well as some with cute designs. I pay $9.95 per yard for it (single color) at fabric.com and can get two pair of pants out of a yard because it is about 60" wide. Your size will determine how many pair you can get out of a piece of material or how much you will need to order.

If you buy premade ones, you really need to try a number of suppliers and brands. Find some that fit you well. Remember that you have to fit both the waist and leg or the will rip easily. No one can tell you what you will find out from your own research.

"Best" plastic pants is really subjective as everyone likes different things. I wore the 5 mil Gary Pink stars for years as the standard 4 mil pants tore at my legs. I also have some medium weight Kins pants. Most recently I started wearing Comco plastic pants. I really like them. They have the durability I need and also look and feel "right". But this is me... your mileage may vary.

I know it can get expensive, but try one and see how you like it, then try another brand... etc. Eventually you will find the ones that are right for you.