LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asheville, Hendersonville, Weaverville, Black Mountain, And Other Western North Carolina Cities

I'm an hour south of there but I haven't been part of the scene up there in about 8 years :whistling: I guess the eclectic still hang out on Broadway and the wilder ones on Lexington on our warm summer Saturday evenings. If there's anything to be found it will be downtown Asheville- beyond that normalcy is the only accepted way :( I was in the TG scene back then and I know a few of them seemed a bit ABDL but I can't give you names or places since it was so long ago. If you find anything PM me- I still know a few people and places up there ;)

Bettypooh

Yeeeeeeeee! Bettypooh responded to my humble meetup thread! Huzzah!

I never would've guessed you were ever in the Asheville area, Betty, but now that you mention it there are some clubs on both those streets I could probably trawl for connections. Unfortunately I'm not much of partygoer. I tend to be the person who gets into a room with loud music and lots of people talking to each other and immediately can't figure out what exactly to do with their body.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I moved to Asheville a few weeks ago as well.... Just signing up for this sight as the infamous "diaperspace" doesn't seem to work to well. I am a diaper lover with huge passions for the outdoors and rock climbing. Looking for any sort of friends as it takes some time to start new connections when moving to new places. She is not into the diapered style but doesn't care that I enjoy it. I would be glad to chat with any of you guys sometime. Maybe go out for a bite to eat.

...I keep this side of my life well hidden as people do not need to know my underwear preferences :)

• 2 months later...

I did get up there to Bele Chere but wasn't free to make the time to meet anyone. Maybe we can all do a meet somewhere sometime- I can't think of a better place to do it that Asheville! If I could afford it I'd be living near there but my business connections are all down here so I'm kind of stuck here :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Order Abena Premium disposables from Northshorecare.com in Chicago. They will ship them to you discreetly via UPS in unmarked boxes that are disguised and nobody can tell they are diapers until the box is opened.☺

• 3 months later...

I'd be up to meeting some folks up that way discreetly in the future ;) I'm not interested in driving all the way up if we can't get at least a few folks together. We're still discussing a SC meet-up in Columbia, which would be a rather long drive from up there and even farther for me- that's why I'm still watching this thread B)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, I recently caught wind of a store near Atlanta called Diaper Depot. They sold medical and baby diapers. Well, some really great AB/DL struck up a conversation with the owner and she now carries several diapers from ABU.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...