LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Career In Diapers

BoTox

• 2 weeks later...

I used to work in a wet warehouse "refrigerated to 34 degrees" and wore at work sometimes. It could be very convenient since it wasn't noticeable under the clothes. On the other hand much of the time I didn't wear and my little accidents weren't noticeable either for the same reason.

The mention of dry suit diver used to wear diapers but for the most point males now have valve to release urine out of the suit to the surrounding water. Women have just recently developed a devices called a "she pee" that lets them also use the same valve. There youtube video on the shee pee. I have not used any of the suits with the valve, it been a long time since I left the Navy. The deep sea divering back then wore diapers they were not that great. I have had friends the would develop a diaper rash from long term contact with a wet diaper. I had a dirty diaper once while under for a while diving. Talking about stinky when I got out of it!!!

working in the Junk yard? Well, I gotta say, No shade, No way. I went to the Junk yard on a mission to find some parts, I was up there, walking around diapered for about 4 and a half hours in 100+ Degree heat, NO shade. I got a MAJOR DIAPER RASH! I bought some Medicated Body powder and some baby powder. when I changed Boy did that feel so good!

• 6 months later...

NY Kev, Unfortunatly I do not run the North East, too many tolls, and not a lot of freight for me up that way, but some day I might end up that way again...

• 6 months later...

working in the Junk yard? Well, I gotta say, No shade, No way. I went to the Junk yard on a mission to find some parts, I was up there, walking around diapered for about 4 and a half hours in 100+ Degree heat, NO shade. I got a MAJOR DIAPER RASH! I bought some Medicated Body powder and some baby powder. when I changed Boy did that feel so good!

I too have experienced this pain, but I ended up suffering through it for two weeks! I always lose track of time when I'm at the junkyard. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

My days in the Navy working in a secure area there were times I could not leave the space being TPI was needed; (two person integrity). There was at least 3 people on each watch. Grateful I had diapers onboard during those times. I have no idea what I would of done with out them....

• 1 month later...

The obvious job is almost any job that lets you work from home. I hadn't thought about it but when I'm on call during the weekends I'm diapered at work.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Though technically I am allowed to use the bathroom at work, I use them at work as the door to the gas station is a pain to get locked and if I "Really" have to go chances are I'll have an accident. Safer bet is to just wear a diaper and change at the end of my shift, now if it's #2, I'll try to lock up and hope the door cooperates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have always wondered if crane operators wear diapers, since it can take 20 minutes or more to climb to the operators cab

Most have a 'pee-jug', their lunch, in short everything they will need for their shift because they are too busy to stop for anything most of the time. Rentals w/ operators can cost $1K an hour in some places so those who have to pay are going to keep them busy :whistling:

Bettypooh

I''m in operations and have to be aware of where my bladder is at...I usually go before I need to, because emergencies come up without warning and have to be fixed asap, sometimes the problem is not clear so may take an extra or two and sometimes three to finally get everything fixed, so I cannot leave to go.

• 1 year later...
On 8/19/2016 at 10:35 AM, John64 said:

I would love being choosen by a diapers maker to be a test person and "have" to wear 24/7 and write reports about how they work and so on.

Why wait for the opportunity? Test out samples of diapers and blog about it. Tweet the blog posts to the companies that sell the diapers and you may get more hits. Who knows, you might strike gold and get someone to actually pay you for reviews. Or you could monetize your blog, somehow. ;)

I wore pretty exclusively when I was working as a cart jockey. Like one of the pilots who posted a couple years ago, it gave me a competitive edge over my coworkers (which isn't a very high bar to set, when you're competing with college kids who think they're being paid to hang out and

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...