LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Brat In The Hat - Part 10 Posted 10/01

Ohh yes it is. I hope you keep up buildin and buildin the suspense PPP. You have a loyal follower right here in this baby. I am enjoyin and enjoyin some more. *huggies the author *

PPP, bummer I did not double check here before I went to bed last night.

Still, it all worked out because "Another Good Game That I Know" was waiting when I woke up today.

Like all of your stories, this is so entertaining.

Bravo, PPP! This is wonderful! I have a hunch that Sarah's Mom purposely had Melody come over & do the things she's doing to Sarah to teach Sarah a lesson, but I could be wrong & I will enjoy the story either way. I am also looking forward to what is in the box,

Rockies Fan.

Part 6 - Do I Like This? Oh, No! I Do Not.

Sarah's stomach knotted up inside her as she stood in front of Melody. She looked away from the girl's smile, but as her eyes turned downward, she saw the diaper and baby powder in her own hands, reminding her even more of what was about to happen, and she only felt worse.

She only had a moment to look at them, however, before Melody's fingers grabbed her chin, forcing it back up. "Isn't it fun, little girl?" Sarah could only blush at being called 'little girl' by someone younger than her, especially since that was exactly what she felt like. "Isn't it?!"

Melody tightened her grip a bit, making Sarah whimper softly before forcing herself to say, "Y-Yes."

"You don't sound convinced," Melody observed. "Are you afraid I don't know what I'm doing? Why don't you walk me through it? You did it to me often enough - I'm sure you know how to do it."

"No, I-I think you can do it. I'm sorry! It'll be... fun..." Sarah swallowed, trying to turn her head away from Melody's eyes, boring into her own. She knew she'd likely do it anyway, but if she had to give Melody instructions, she knew it would be awfully hard for her not to spend the entire time thinking back to how she'd used to diaper Melody, since that was the last person she'd done that to, and that would only make her feel worse.

"Well, if you want it so much, you should ask for it." Sarah had no choice but to watch Melody's smile broaden as she mewled in protest of what she was being asked to do. "Come on, little girl, beg me to help you play dress-up."

"Melody..." Sarah whined, tears stinging at the corners of her eyes. "Please don't..." She stopped. There wasn't a hint of mercy in Melody's expression, nothing to make her think that anything good would come of asking her to stop. If anything, it would probably lead to more embarrassment, though she wasn't sure how this could get worse. So she started again with a sigh. "Melody, please... please help me play dress-up."

"Of course I will!" Melody agreed immediately. "What would you like to wear, sweetie?"

Sarah tried to lower her head again, but Melody held her chin firmly in place, not letting her look away as she said. "A... A.... A diaper."

"Aww, how sweet! And you need some help getting it on?" Sarah nodded. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

It was almost unbearable, but somehow Sarah managed to say, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Melody asked patiently.

"Yes, I need some help getting my diaper on." Sarah wanted to sink right through the floor, but as it turned out, Melody still wasn't satisfied.

"Well, ask me!" she giggled. "Just ask, silly!"

Sarah's cheeks flushed as she fidgeted in place, hardly able to think the words, much less say them. "Melody, can you... Can you help me?"

"What do you want me to do?" Melody feigned innocence. "You have to be clear, honey."

Sarah could feel the tears starting to roll down her cheeks now. "Can you put me in a d-diaper?"

"Ah-ah-ah!" Melody waved a finger from her free hand. Sarah sighed, unsure how much longer she could keep this up, wondering what she would have to do now. "You didn't say the magic word! Didn't your mommy teach you to be polite?"

She had never felt quite so silly to say, "Please?", before.

Melody smiled. "Please what?"

Sarah wanted to scream, to pull away from the girl, to hit her, to do anything. But instead, she closed her eyes and swallowed, summoning her resolve. "Will you please..."

"Open your eyes, silly."

Sarah did so, reluctantly. "Will you please... diaper me?"

"Well, of course I will!" Melody let go of Sarah chin finally, tapping the tip of her nose with her finger. "Anytime you need that little bottom of your diapered, I'd be happy to help you. No need to worry."

For a moment, Sarah thought the hard part was over. Sure, she still had to actually be put into the diaper, and then she'd have to wear it, but at least she wouldn't have to talk about it. Or so she thought, as Melody took the diaper and baby powder from her, setting the powder on Sarah's bed. "So... What do you want me to do now?"

"Huh?"

"You silly baby - you have such a short memory! Don't you remember? You're going to walk me through this, to make sure I do it the way you would do it to me. So, what do I do first?"

Sarah's face fell. "Melody, come on... You know what to do..."

"I'm the youngest!" Melody reminded her, voice practically dripping with forced innocence. "I don't have any idea!"

Sarah sighed. Nothing had gone her way yet that day - she was sure they wouldn't start now. So she could waste some more energy arguing with Melody to try to get her to just get this over with, or she could do like the girl wanted. As much as she hated to, she went with the latter. "Spread the diaper out on the bed," she instructed. She tried to sound as clinical about it as possible, trying not to think about how this was going to end.

"No," Melody said simply. When Sarah looked up at her, puzzled, she explained, "Don't just tell me to do it. That's rude! You have to ask me." When Sarah hesitated, slightly disgusted at the idea, Melody continued again. "You already begged me to diaper you. How much worse can this be? Besides, don't forget I can still call your mommy."

Sarah was trapped, and she knew it. Resigning herself to her fate, she gritted her teeth and asked, "Would you please spread the diaper out on the bed?"

"Sure!" Melody chirped, opening up the diaper and laying it out on the bed. Sarah knew it had to look just the same as it did when she put them on herself at night, yet somehow, in her mind, they were thicker, more babyish now. Melody patted the center of the diaper, and Sarah found herself transported back in time a year and a half, back to when she'd do the exact same thing, while Melody stood there, pouting.

"But it's not bedtime!" she would protest. "Mommy doesn't make me wear them until bedtime!"

"Do you know any other kids in your grade that wet the bed?" Sarah would ask. She knew there had to be some, but she was sure they kept it a secret, so she fully expected Melody to shake her head, which she did. "Who wets the bed?"

Sometimes she'd have to ask the question two or three times before Melody would look up from her shuffling feet and mumble, "Babies."

"And babies wear diapers, don't they? Not just at night, but all the time. So if you're going to act like a baby and wet your bed, I'm going to treat you like a baby. Now hop up here."

Then she would pat the diaper, just like Melody was doing now. Sarah felt a little sick as she watched it. "I'm sorry," she said. "I shouldn't have treated you like that."

"Thank you," Melody replied curtly. "Now hop up here." She gave the diaper one more pat, then started to pull Sarah's phone out of her pocket.

Sarah scrambled onto her bed, plopping herself down on top of the diaper. She started to lay back, but Melody started pushing her back before she could finish, which was just was Sarah was trying to avoid, since it made it feel all the more like Melody was fully in control. Which she was, of course, but she was trying to find some way not to make it feel so obvious to herself.

"Now what?" Melody inquired after giving Sarah a few seconds to squirm awkwardly on her diaper.

"Well, um... I just took a bath, so you don't have to clean me, so... Powder?" Melody raised an eyebrow, earning another sigh from Sarah. "Would you please powder me?"

Melody seemed to have been waiting for that. She overturned the bottle and started shaking it wildly, sending clouds of the white powder toward Sarah's bottom, and onto her stomach and bed, and anything nearby. She just kept going, making Sarah wonder if she intended on using the whole bottle, before asking, "Is this enough?"

"Yes!" Sarah blurted out. "Please, stop it!" Melody stopped, and the powder clouds died down, but Sarah was sure her room would smell like it for weeks now. Not to mention her body. "Now... Pl-Please... Please... pull my diaper up between my legs."

Melody was all too happy to comply. Sarah gasped slightly as she felt the thick padding being pulled tight around her. She hadn't been diapered before - not since she was a toddler - and it was quite a different sensation having someone else do it. Though the lack of hair down there probably had something to do with it, too, as she could feel the soft padding right against her sensitive skin, where she'd never felt it before. She hadn't really felt anything down there without the slight barrier of her hair to offer some little protection for a long time, and now it felt like the diaper was invading her most personal, intimate place. The diaper felt thicker, thirstier, than she could ever remember them being before, and far more infantile.

Melody gave that all a minute to sink in before saying, "I don't think that's it, is it?"

"No," Sarah whimpered. "Melody, please... I can't... Don't make me..."

Melody ignored her. "What do I do now, Sarah?"

Sarah closed her eyes, trying not to think about who was standing over her, doing this, but that just brought back more memories of her babysitting days, watching Melody stand up from her diapering, tears in her eyes, legs wide from the padding. Sometimes she'd reach for her pants, or skirt, or whatever she'd worn to school.

Sarah would always grab them first. "Babies don't need anything to cover their diaper," she'd say. "They don't care if it's showing. And it makes it easier for their babysitter to check them."

"I don't need to be checked," Melody would whine. "I'm not going to use them!"

"Well," Sarah would cross her arms, "you sure aren't going into the bathroom. Babies use their diapers."

Sarah opened her eyes, shaking her head slightly to try to banish the image, only to have it replace by one of Melody standing over her, one hand holding the front of Sarah's diaper tightly across the bottom of her belly. "Tape it up," Sarah said quietly. "Please... Tape my diaper up."

Melody gleefully started to reach for one of the sides, only to stop partway there. "How should I tape it?"

Sarah gave her a blank look. "You just pull the tape up, then..."

"No, no," Melody shook her head. "I mean, should it be loose, or..?"

Sarah really hated this, having to give the advice that was about to lead to her being diapered by this girl, but she had no doubt that Melody wouldn't stop until she did, and that she wouldn't accept a wrong answer. "No, it should be tight."

"So... What exactly is it you want?"

"Please tape my diaper up nice and tight." Sarah sniffled, knowing that was it, she'd just given the final order. Even knowing she'd had no choice, it was still tough, and she could feel tears starting again while Melody happily went about her work, pulling the sides up snugly and taping them in place, sealing her former babysitter into her padded prison.

Pleased with her work, Melody patted the diaper, then grabbed Sarah's arms and pulled her into a seated position. "Now what do you say?"

Sarah, for her part, was still stunned by what had just transpired. "Huh?"

"You are a rude little girl today! What do you say when somebody does something for you?"

Sarah whined, pouting up at Melody, but there was still no sympathy in her expression. "Thank you for diapering me."

"You are so welcome!" Melody beamed, kissing Sarah's forehead. "And I recorded your instructions so I won't forget how to do it in the future!" She held up her own phone, tapping the button to stop the sound recorded as Sarah watched, sinking to a newfound depth of horror.

"You delete that!" Sarah ordered, though it was hard to feel to authoritative while sitting there in a diaper.

"I don't think so," Melody countered. "I'm sure there are plenty of people who would find it quite interesting, if you're a bad girl today, not least of all your mommy. Now, I have a little surprise for you, so why don't we wrap this game up?" She walked around the bed, to the box. She opened it, eyeing its contents, and then Sarah, before plucking something out of it and closing it. "I think we'll save the rest of that for later," she said. "For now, I think all you need to complete your outfit is this."

She held up a huge red hair bow, which she quickly put into Sarah's hair before pulling the girl to her feet. Sarah wobbled slightly, still a little dizzy, and taken off guard by the new sensation of the diaper bunching up between her legs, against her sensitive, bare skin. "Adorable!" Melody declared, taking her hand and starting to lead her out of her room.

"No!" Sarah pouted. "I can't just wear this!"

"Babies don't care about hiding their diapers," Melody reminded her. "And they don't care about hiding their chests, either. Especially not when they have as little to hide as you do."

Sarah whimpered, feeling about two feet tall. She stood there for a moment or two, shocked, until Melody tugged her hand, forcing her to start toddling, away from the sanctuary of her room, with its dark, closed curtains, and even the slight protection her clothes could have provided, every step reminding her of everything Melody had done to her so far, and making her feel all the more like an overgrown toddler.

• Like 2

Oh PPP, you have not lost your touch at all! I just love your psychological torture of your characters. I especially like the slow burn of such a story. It wont be solved in just one chapter, the intrigue builds and builds. We should talk sometime. Just reading your stories, you seem very interesting indeed. :)

PPP,

This is definitely by far my favorite story that you have authored that I have read. I wonder if Sarah is enjoying the taste of her own medicine that She used to give to Melody? The Taping of the instructions was great & surely made Sarah feel humiliated. Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.

Part 7 - I Call This Game Fun-In-A-Box

Of course, since it was raining outside, Sarah knew there was very little chance that anyone would just stroll past the house to see her as she was led through the living room and into the kitchen. Yet, the idea of being led through there, past the big window in the living room, in just a diaper, was quite humiliating. Walking past and through the mess Melody had made only made her feel worse, as she knew she still had to find time to clean all of that up once Melody finally left her alone, or her mother would be furious. And she was now in no position to demand Melody help her.

There was little relief from her fear of being exposed when they stopped in the kitchen, since the curtain on the window over the sink was wide open. There was even less chance of anyone seeing her through that than through the one in the living room - it was much smaller, and higher up on the wall, not to mention facing the back yard - but there was little room in her paranoia for logic.

She was so busy staring at the window, then around at the mess in the kitchen, even worse than the one in the living room, that she didn't notice the box sitting on the counter until Melody began to rummage through it. "And here's your second surprise!" Melody announced, pulling a few things out. "A special treat, even though you're being a rude little baby today."

Sarah looked at the items Melody had taken out of the box, figuring out what they were for at once, and realizing why Melody was doing it just a moment later. "S'mores?" she said quietly, staring up at Melody.

Melody nodded. "That's right! Do you remember when you showed me how to make them in the microwave?"

Sarah was a little reluctant to answer, "Yeah," unsure if Melody was setting her up for something.

Of course she remembered. It had been one of the last times Sarah had sat for Melody. Despite her best efforts - she'd come up with a few things that she thought were quite clever, yet hadn't done the trick - the girl was still wetting the bed, and her mother kept sounding more bewildered and exhausted by it every time she spoke to Sarah. So Sarah decided she was going to have to take things to the next level. She'd considered what she was going to do for a while, but couldn't quite bring herself to do it before then.

Once she'd gotten Melody all diapered up, she'd not only denied her any pants, she'd taken the girl's shirt off, much to her surprise, then went over to her closet and started rummaging through. After a minute, Melody walked over, arms clasped firmly over her training-bra clad chest. "What are you doing?"

"I think we spend too much time inside," Sarah had told her. "You need some fresh air. So we're going to the park."

Melody had stared up at her in shock, then down at her diaper, freshly taped into place. "Like this?!" she squeaked.

"No, of course not!" Sarah had giggled, ruffling her hair. "I'm looking for a nice outfit for you. Nothing too fancy, since you'll be running around and playing, but... Oh, here we go!" They had been together at the back of the closet, as if they were meant as a set - and they may well have been, since, as Sarah noted, they went together well. One piece was a simple, dark blue denim jumper, and the other was a white shirt, with a Peter Pan collar and puff sleeves. "These look like nice play clothes!"

"I haven't worn those for years!" Melody had complained, sulking as Sarah pried her arms away from her chest and forced them into the sleeves of the shirt.

"Then aren't you glad to see they still fit?" The shirt had been a little tight, but it buttoned shut without too much fuss. The jumper went on as well, falling a little higher than it was likely intended to be, though that had, of course, been Sarah's plan. It wouldn't show off the girl's diaper constantly, but with her running around and playing, it was bound to flash it enough to make Melody afraid someone would notice. She might not mind acting like a baby at home, but surely the threat of being discovered would shock her into growing up and keeping her bed dry.

Melody had begged Sarah not to make her do it, had tried to dig in her heels and stop herself from being dragged through the house - and she'd almost succeeded, as she had been getting fairly close to matching Sarah's size by then - and they'd barely made it to the sidewalk before she started bawling. Sarah finally relented at that, taking her back inside and trying to calm her down, finally achieving it by showing her how to make s'mores, letting her munch on one as she finished sniffling.

Sarah wasn't sure now if Melody saw those s'mores as a symbol of mercy, or if it reminded her more of what had come before. She had a bad feeling it was the latter, but surely not even Melody would take her outside in the rain, certainly not mostly naked.

Melody got a small plate down from an already open cupboard, setting it on the counter, then handing Sarah a graham cracker. "There you go. Just break it in half. Good girl!" She took the bag of marshmallows off the counter and ripped it open, holding it down so Sarah could reach it. "Choose your marshmallow and put it on half your cracker... Good job! Now we'll just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds. Can you put in ten seconds and hit start! Oh, look at you!"

Sarah blushed. She supposed it was good Melody was being nice to her, instead of continuing her revenge, but it was hard not to feel like a little kid when she was being spoken to like that. "If I give you this chocolate, can I trust you to just break off enough for your s'more, or are you going to try to eat it all?" Melody teased, holding a chocolate bar over Sarah's head.

"I can do it," Sarah mumbled.

"Hmm.. No, I think I'd better do it myself. You're being a bad girl today, aren't you?" Melody broke off a few square of chocolate, setting them on the other half of the graham cracker as the microwave bell dinged. Sarah started to reach for it, but Melody smacked her hand away. "No, no! That's hot! You'd better let your babysitter get that for you!" She took the plate and set it on the counter, putting the two halves of the cracker with their contents together, then sliding the plate further away from Sarah. "It's still too hot, silly! You have to wait!"

With that, Melody started making her own s'more, not hesitating to take a bite of it as soon as it was assembled, though she did blow on it, of course. Sarah started to reach for her plate, and got her hand slapped away again. "No! It's still too hot for babies like you!"

Sarah hadn't been overly excited about the treat - though she had to admit it did sound good - but the act of being denied it, while having to watch Melody eat hers, made her feel like she was. Watching Melody take bite after bite, gooey marshmallow stretching out between her mouth and the confection... Sarah started to squirm, anxious to have her own, even before Melody started to say, "Oh, wow, this is so good!"

Sarah started to reach for hers again, but Melody stopped her with only a look this time. "You grab for that one more time, and you're going in the corner!" she threatened. "I'll give it to you when it's ready for you." Sarah glared at her, crossing her arms until Melody giggled and said, "You look so cute all sulky like that!" Sarah tried to stop it after that, but found it harder than she expected.

Melody finished her s'more and washed her hands carefully, then watched Sarah for a minute or two. Sarah tried not to look too anxious, or to fidget, or stare up at her waiting treat, but, of course, trying not to do something only made it that much harder. Finally Melody smiled and handed the plate down to her. Eagerly, Sarah began to eat, but by then, it was lukewarm. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't nearly as good as it would have been a few minutes earlier, fresh out of the microwave. Like Melody's had been.

Melody took Sarah's plate when she was finished, then started to wash her face and hands with a washcloth, despite Sarah's protests that she didn't need it. "Aww, why are you still being pouty?" Melody asked as she knelt down, scrubbing at her face. "Wasn't it yummy?"

"It was okay," Sarah mumbled.

"Then why aren't you smiling? Are you still mad at yourself for peeing your pants?" Sarah blushed slightly. "Well, there's another little game we'll be able to play with some of the things from this box, but not until later. Do you want to be a big girl and help me get ready for it, though?"

Sarah had no idea what she was talking about, or what else you could do with graham crackers, chocolate, or marshmallows, other than eat it. Was there some other dessert you could make with them? Or was she just going to be allowed to eat the rest of the chocolate? She didn't see how they could prepare for that, though, so it didn't make sense.

Melody took her lack of answer and look of puzzlement for a yes. "All right, just sit down." Sarah started to head for the kitchen table, but Melody grabbed her arm and held her in place. "No, panty-wetters like you can't sit on furniture, even in their diapers! They might leak and make a mess of it! Just sit on the floor, sweetie."

Sarah pouted as she sank down to the hard, linoleum floor, legs splayed out by the bulk of her diaper. Melody set a bowl in front of her, then the bag of marshmallows. "What you need to do," she instructed, "is roll the marshmallows between your hands, like Play-Doh. You know how to do that, right? Like you're making a snake. Do you get it? Let's see!"

Still confused, Sarah took a marshmallow between her hands and did as she'd been told, pressing down on it and rolling it back and forth between her palms until it was longer, and thinner. She looked up at Melody, unsure if it was what she'd been looking for or not. "Good job!" Melody praised her. "Now, put it in the bowl and make another!"

"How many should I make?" Sarah asked.

"Just as many as you want!"

Sarah gave Melody a sideways look, but started back in on the project. It was easy enough, but as Melody kept smiling wider and wider while watching her do it, she began to suspect there was no grand project connected to it, that the girl's only goal was to make her look like a silly little girl, playing on the kitchen floor. It was maybe a little odd that she'd chosen marshmallows as her 'toy', such as it was, but perhaps she hadn't been able to find any actual Play-Doh at her house. After her fifth, Sarah decided to stop. "Is that enough?"

"Oh, it should be plenty!" Melody nodded, picking up the bowl and taking it to the freezer. "You did a good job, honey! You're such a big girl, helping your babysitter out like that!" Once she'd shut the freezer door, she swooped over to Sarah, stumbling to her feet, and gave her a hug. "Are you my little helper? Yes, you are! Now, it looked like you were concentrating pretty hard there, so I think I'd better make sure you didn't have an accident."

"I didn't!" Sarah squawked, face red.

"We'll see... I'm not sure if I can trust you that much."

"I didn't!" Sarah repeated, voice getting a little higher. She clamped her hands over the crotch of her diaper as she saw Melody's fingers headed that way.

"Oh, are you going now?" Melody asked with mock concern. "And you didn't even ask me to take you to the potty! I guess you really do need those diapers!"

"No!" Sarah's face turned an even deeper shade of red, something she hadn't thought possible. "I'm not! I don't!" As she stood there, flustered, Melody reached out and gave her tummy a quick tickle. Sarah's hand moved upward towards her stomach as she gave an involuntary giggle and squirm, giving Melody enough time to reach down and slip a pair of fingers into the leg band of her diaper, wiggling them around, pressing them against the padding for a few uncomfortable seconds before finally pulling back out, letting the diaper snap back into place.

"Good girl!" Melody praised her, patting her on the head.

"I told you I didn't," Sarah grumped, glad at least that it was over.

Or so she'd thought. Melody gave her another moment, then spun her around, reaching down to pull the back of her diaper out. "I definitely didn't do that!" Sarah sqeaked, the very idea that Melody would insinuate there would be something in the seat of Sarah's diaper for her to find taking her down to an even deeper depth of humiliation. To make it even worse, Melody took her time, as if she were absolutely sure there could be something there.

"No, you didn't," she agreed at last. "Are you feeling bad about how you acted before? Is that why you're being such a good girl now? Well, it doesn't matter. Since you are being good, I think there's time for one more game before you go down for your nap."

"Melody, come on," Sarah rolled her eyes. "I don't want to play another game, and I don't need a nap. I need to clean this place up. Haven't you had enough fun?"

"I think you'll change your mind about not wanting to play when you hear what it is. We're going to play make-over! All little girls love playing with make-up, don't they? And I'm sure your mommy has lots to choose from!"

"No!" Sarah had to put her foot down there, although it did take her a moment or two to build up the resolve to do so. After seeing what Melody had done to the rest of the house, there was no way she was letting the girl into her mother's room. "Melody, you've had your fun. Now, please, just go home and leave me alone!"

"What was that?" Melody turned to face Sarah, looking unimpressed with her display of resistance. "Did you just tell me no, little girl? I am your babysitter, and if I say you need a nap, you are taking a nap. It's up to you if you do so after playing a game, or having a punishment, but either way, that little diapered bottom of yours is ending up in bed. Do you understand me?"

Sarah knew what she was expected to answer, and that, given how far she'd fallen in status that day already, she might regret not giving it, but she wasn't going to back down now. "No," she said defiantly. "You are NOT my babysitter, and I am not a baby, and it is time for you to leave!"

• Like 1

Keep it up PPP! Oh did I mention I love the homage to Dr. Seuss. One of the main influences that made me the freak.... baby i am today !! Verily i say, and in the most sincere way, Please write some more today,what do you say? :)

Part 8 - I Do Not Like It, Not One Little Bit

"Excuse me?" Melody put her hands on her hips, glaring down at the increasingly nervous Sarah. "You're really going that stand there in your diaper, which I put you in - that you begged me to put you in, as my little recording verifies - after you wet yourself in front of me, and tell me you aren't a baby?"

"No, I'm not!" Sarah did her best to match Melody's tone of authority, digging back into her history of babysitting, but it was that very past, not to mention her attire, that made it difficult. "I'm older than you, Melody, as you well know, and this is my house. You have no right to be here if I don't want you here, and if you're going to act like this, then I want you to leave! You've been nothing but a monster since you walked in that door!"

Frustratingly, Melody ignored most of that speech, despite how difficult it had been for Sarah to find the courage to make it. "You really want me to think you aren't a baby? Would you care to explain WHY you had those diapers, then? And don't tell me they aren't yours. They were in your closet, along with Goodnites. There were used ones in the bathroom by your bedroom. Your mother sent you a text that seemed to think it was very likely that you'd had an accident. You called me, and treated me like, a baby on a daily basis just for wetting my bed, and it sure seems like you do a lot more than that. And you expect me to treat you like an adult? Or even like you're anywhere close to my age? You, little missy, are a baby, and you don't deserve to be treated like anything other than a baby."

Sarah stared icily at Melody, wishing she could legitimately refute any of the teenager's arguments, and feeling even more annoyed that she couldn't. "Well... Well, fuck you! Who asked you to get involved? I..." Sarah cut herself off with a yelp as Melody grabbed her by the ear, dragging her out of the kitchen. "Stop it!" she whined. "Let me go, you little bitch! This is my house, you can't..!" She stopped again, this time by Melody letting go of her, and grabbing a bar of soap instead. "Don't you dare!"

Melody shoved her against the wall, holding her in place with one hand as the other shoved the bar of soap into her protesting mouth. Sarah managed an unhappy, shocked, "Mmph!" before Melody started pushing the bar in and out of her mouth, working it around, filling her pouting mouth with suds.

"You were going to get this anyway for being such a brat and telling me no," Melody told her. "But after that little outburst, you're going into time-out, too, young lady!" Sarah mumbled, her tongue already starting to burn slightly, bubbly saliva starting to drip from the corners of her mouth onto her bare chest. "Your mouth is going to be squeaky clean after this, isn't it? Nothing even resembling a curse word. And no more saying no to your babysitter, right? Right?!"

Sarah nodded, sniffling. "Pwease, stop!" she managed to blurt out around the still thrusting soap. Even after everything else that day, it was almost impossible for her to accept the fact that she was being given such a childish punishment. "I be good giwl!"

Melody gave the soap a couple more good twists, then stopped, leaving the bar between Sarah's teeth. She pulled Sarah away from the wall and pushed her toward the door with a firm smack on the back of her diaper, leading her that way to her mother's room, and the corner there. "You keep your nose there," Melody ordered, "and that soap in your mouth. Since you're being a naughty girl, you don't get to play makeover. But I'm going to do it myself, and watching you in the mirror, so if you move one inch, you'll be sorry. Understand?"

Sarah nodded forlornly. Melody gave her one final thwack across her padded backside, then walked away, leaving her alone with her thoughts. This was ridiculous, but what could Sarah do? She wasn't sure if Melody was bluffing about further punishment or not, but she was starting to doubt it. She seemed all too happy to continue treating Sarah like some errant child.

As Sarah stood there, squirming, mouth sore and tingling, she could hear Melody rummaging through the make-up on her mother's vanity, not sounding like she was concerned with being careful at all. She could hear things bumping and falling over as the girl worked, appraising each with, "Not bad," or, "This is awful! Why would she have this?" It certainly didn't sound like she was paying attention to anything other than wreaking more havoc.

Sarah started to turn her head to verify that, but stopped, afraid she'd find Melody staring straight at her. Instead, she started moving her hand up slowly, inching its way toward the bar of soap sticking out from it. She paused every few seconds, waiting for the inevitable clearing of the throat that would tell her to stop it, but it never came. She had to fight a sigh of relief as she took the soap out, though she quickly realized that didn't solve her problems. Her mouth was still full of suds that she didn't want to swallow, but had nothing else she could do with, and she had nowhere to put the soap, meaning she'd have to keep holding it in front of herself, unless she wanted to risk Melody taking a quick peek at her and seeing her hand at her side, still clutching it. But, holding it like that would probably make her suspicious, and she'd come to check things out.

She wrinkled her nose, wanting to whine and stomp her feet at the injustice of it, but forcing herself to keep still. The moment of relief had been nice, but the risk of extending it too long was too great, so she had to open her mouth back up and slide the soap back in, gingerly biting down just enough to ensure it wouldn't slide out. Her mouth was really starting to sting now, and she couldn't help wondering if Melody had used the wrong kind of soap, if she was getting poisoned, or killing off her taste buds, by doing this. She knew it sounded silly, but she had no idea what ingesting soap - or keeping it in her mouth for extended periods of time - could do!

"Mewody, pwease, can I take dis out now? I'ww stay in cownew!"

"No. Be quiet, you're being punished."

Sarah whimpered. "But it huwts!"

"Then you should stop talking so I don't extend your punishment." Melody then ignored her muffled whining and went back to whatever she was doing.

Sarah fidgeted, tears starting to come to her eyes yet again. This wasn't fair! She'd never done this to Melody! Of course, Melody had been a relatively well-behaved kid, and had certainly never swore, at least in Sarah's earshot, but even if she had, Sarah was pretty sure she'd never have made her go through this. Sure, she'd had some other things she'd done, but not this. In fact, Sarah was sure Melody was blowing the whole thing way out of proportion, that she'd already gotten more than enough revenge for Sarah's transgressions. Of course, she couldn't tell her so right then, nor did she think that the girl would be open to hearing that once this punishment was over.

But still, what had Sarah really done that was this bad? Making her go outside was probably the worst, and she hadn't even made her go all the way to the playground. After that, it was mostly just diapering her, and making her pee in them. That was mostly it. Was that really worth all of this?

She was still sulking over that when Melody came over and turned her around, extracting the soap. "Oh, you look grumpy!" she observed. "It's a good thing you're going down for your nap now!" Sarah started to open her mouth, to tell Melody that she just needed to get over what Sarah, in her misguided youth, had done to her. "Sarah, I still have the soap right here. I can tell you're not in a good mood, but if you say one thing to me I don't like, I will put it right back into your mouth and march you to the living room, and you can stay there until your mommy gets home. Is that how you want to greet her?" Sarah shook her head with a pout, unhappy at being so easily seen through, and dismissed. "Now, let's see if you need a change now."

Sarah stood by, not having the strength to object to another embarrassing check, knowing it would happen either way. "Look at you!" Melody exclaimed at finding her still dry and clean. "You'll be into Pull-Ups in no time at all!"

She led Sarah back out of her mother's room, past the vanity, which was in even worse shape than Sarah had feared. All the bottle and tubes were strewn around, like she'd heard, some of them open and spilling out their contents, but the mirror was a mess, too, covered in streaks of various colored lipsticks and eyeliners. It sent a bolt of anger through her, only to be quickly quenched by Melody calmly mentioning, "By the way, I saw you take the soap out. Your punishment for that is coming later." That was enough to remind her of her new status, and she quietly toddled her way to the bathroom, where Melody helped her rinse out her mouth, then dried her torso off with her towel. "What a messy baby you are!" she observed, moving the towel up to Sarah's chin. "Does your mommy put you in a bib when she feeds you?"

Sarah didn't rise to the bait, suddenly worn out by the whole thing. She was outmatched, overpowered. She trudged to her bedroom, still smelling strongly of baby powder, diapers still covering the floor, and let herself get tucked in. Melody took the bow out of her hair and put it back in the box before picking the whole box up and heading out of the room, shutting the door behind her, leaving Sarah alone in the darkness.

Sarah hadn't planned on sleeping - she hadn't taken a nap in years - but rather to stay up and use her privacy to think of a way out of this mess, to get the upper hand on Melody and at least make her leave. If she could do a little more, she couldn't say that she would mind. She'd love to have the girl clean up the house, since she was the one who'd wrecked it, and she had to admit that she'd feel a certain sense of satisfaction, watching her do it while in a diaper. But that was a long shot, she knew.

But as she laid there, room mostly black around her, the cloudy day keeping all but the smallest bit of light from sneaking in around her heavy curtains, she felt herself yawn, her eyelids growing heavy. It was probably just because it was dark, she thought, though it had been a long day so far. If she just closed her eyes for a minute, maybe that would help her concentrate, and maybe get rid of the fogginess that had plagued her mind most of the day. She would just take a quick little nap, and then it would be time to get to work...

Her eyes snapped open. She couldn't let herself fall asleep! What if she wet herself? She couldn't imagine what Melody would say when she checked her after the nap - like she had no doubt the girl would do - and found that. She might try to claim she'd had to, that she'd been awake and fully conscious when it happened, but that was only barely a better option, and she wasn't sure Melody wouldn't see through it. She had a feeling Melody suspected she was a bedwetter, but she didn't want to confirm it for her.

No, she was going to have to stay awake. She reached upward, towards her light switch, trying to flip it on, even though she knew she couldn't reach it lying like she was. With a groan, she rolled over onto her stomach, inching toward the edge of her mattress, fingers brushing up and down on the wall, searching. She could have stood up, but she was feeling too tired for that now. If she could just get the light on, it would help wake her up, and then she'd be all right. That's all she had to do. Her fingertip tapped against the edge of the wall plate, then slowly slid down the wall, flopping down to the side of the bed as she collapsed, fast asleep.

• Like 2

I would like to see some mental regression play a part in this story, but it's your story and I wish you all the best of luck in writing this story.

Your'e doin fine as far as this baby is concerned. Forgive me for seeming so stalkerish. I wasn't meaning that at all. It's just I like your style alot. *huggs one of the best authors i know* The other being Long Rifle, if youv'e read any of his works. Keep up the good work :)

Part 9 - This Mess Is So Big And So Deep And So Tall

Sarah groaned as she woke up, head and stomach both aching slightly. It took her a moment to realize her encounter with Melody hadn't been a dream, helped along by to smell of baby powder still permeating her room, and that caused another groan as she wondered how long she'd been asleep, and how much time she'd have now to clean the house up. Had Melody gotten bored of waiting for her to wake up and left? That would be nice, and convenient, but she doubted she'd be rid of the girl so easily.

She'd rolled over onto her back in her sleep, it seemed, which seemed a little strange, since she was usually a very peaceful, and deep, sleeper, but she supposed it was because of all she'd been through. There was still a bit of an aftertaste of soap lingering in her mouth. She wondered how long that would be there. Probably at least until supper, when, no doubt, everything would taste vaguely bubbly, reminding her anew of that little humiliation.

Her stomach gave a low, somewhat ominous rumble. She was going to need to go to the bathroom somewhat soon. She figured she could hold it until Melody left - surely so, since she hadn't felt that much a need to go before going to sleep - so she didn't give it much of a thought until she sat up.

Then it was all she could think about. Her eyes went wide as she gasped loudly, tears springing to her eyes as she looked down at herself in shock, fumbling for the light switch again, this time finally hitting it. What she saw there only made her feel worse, as the lumpy seat of her diaper seemed to confirm what she'd already decided had to be, as hard as it was to wrap her head around the idea. She poked at the mass in her diaper in disbelief, squirming on her bed, trying to prove to herself somehow that it wasn't true, but no matter what she did, there was still a warm, thick mess in the seat of her diaper, making her assume that her rumbly tummy was an after-effect, rather than a warning. That or, even worse, there was more to come.

"No..." she whimpered. "No, no, no!" This couldn't be happening! She had managed to avoid full-out crying that whole day, though she'd come close several times, managing to stop herself before a few tears turned into a torrent. But now, there she was, in just a diaper that her former babysitting charge had put her in, after being put down for a nap in a room that now smelled a lot like a nursery, and she'd actually messed herself in her sleep! She started crying harder as she imagined Melody coming in and finding her, taking joy in pointing out that was something she'd never done, not even while awake, much less in her sleep. Sarah supposed she could say she'd done it before or after her nap, but was that really any better? There was really no backing out of this whole baby thing now. Unless she got out of Melody's clutches in time to take the garbage out, which would probably seem suspicious, not to mention she had nowhere to take it, she had a feeling her mother would notice the smell, and then Sarah would have a lot of explaining to do, with no answers other than the obvious.

And God only knew what Melody would do. At the very least, there would be another round of Sarah being called a baby, more evidence she couldn't refute to support that. There was bound to be a reminder that Melody had never pooped her pants, as a justification for her to make Sarah do anything babyish she wanted. There might even be a reminder of one of Sarah's last attempts to break Melody's bedwetting.

Sarah had marched into her room, holding a pan. Melody, of course, had been confused, since she'd been in the middle of doing her homework. "Get up," Sarah had ordered.

"Sarah, I'm trying to..." she'd started to whine.

"Melody, stand up right now!" Sarah had told her sternly. With a sigh, the girl got up, diaper crinkling. Sarah made sure to check her, to make sure she hadn't wet herself without coming to her to beg to use the bathroom, but, as usual, she was dry. "Melody, this is starting to get ridiculous. I have tried and tried to make you stop wetting your bed, but you just won't listen. So I'm going to show you what being a baby is really like. Now turn around." Melody hesitated, until Sarah barked a repeated, "Turn around!"

She'd pulled out the back of Melody's diaper and began spooning the contents of the pan inside, piling the gloppy mess of oatmeal into the seat of her diaper as the girl protested and squirmed, but Sarah kept going until she'd emptied the pan. She let the waistband of the diaper snap back into place, then pulled it up tightly around the girl's bottom, before giving the seat a nice, hard pat, the girl sniffling and fidgeting the whole time. "Babies don't just wet themselves," Sarah reminded her, spinning her back around. "Is this what you want?"

Melody had wrinkled her nose, shaking her head. Sarah grabbed her shoulders, forcing her back down onto her desk chair with a squelch. "I'll change you when I get you ready for bed."

"No, you can't leave me like this! This is gross!" Melody had protested as Sarah took the pan and left, ignoring the girl's every word, feeling quite proud of herself for thinking of this punishment.

"Son of a bitch," Sarah whispered, sniffing the air. She poked again at her diaper, then, with just a little reluctance, tugged at the leg-band, glimpsing inside and finding just what she'd expected. That little bitch had tricked her! Made her think she'd committed the ultimate babyish act, when she was just repeating what Sarah had done to her. Mostly, she felt mad at herself for not realizing it earlier, before getting so upset, but she had to admit it was rather clever doing it while she was asleep, so her mind would be less clear for figuring out what happened.

As if on cue, Melody bustled in, heading straight toward Sarah. "What's wrong, sweetie? I heard you crying, and I thought you might have fallen out of bed. I'm not sure why else you'd be crying! I mean, babies cry when they need changed, but you keep telling me you aren't one of those, so I'm sure that's not it!"

"Very funny." Sarah got to her feet smugly, but the drooping diaper between her legs made it hard to sound too confident, so she sat back down, only to find the contents squishing around to make things worse. Not wanting to look like a jack in the box, she stayed seated. "Do you really think I was going to fall for that?"

"Then what were you crying about? Upset you wet the bed in front of me?"

"I didn't!" Sarah's heart pounded as she realized that, in her worry over her supposed 'accident', she'd forgotten all about that. She looked back down at her diaper, seeing that, sure enough, the wetness indicator was blurred. "It's just from the oatmeal!" she said, flustered, putting her hand over it.

"Then how come you were wet before I put the oatmeal in there?" Melody smiled, like the cat who caught the canary. "Admit it, 'widdle Sawah', you're a bedwetter, just like I used to be! And if you want to act like a baby and pee your bed, well, you deserve to spend some time in a full diaper! Isn't that what you would prescribe?" Melody reached out, patting Sarah's diaper.

Sarah blushed, unable to bring herself to admit the truth. "You're lying!" she said instead. "I wasn't wet, and you know it! I'm sorry about what I did, but you can't..." Sarah stopped, gasping as a cramp hit her, bending her over slightly. Her cheeks turned red - if it was just oatmeal in her diaper, then her upset stomach from before could only have been from something about to happen. "Melody, you've had your fun, now I'm going to the bathroom, and you aren't going to stop me!"

Sarah stood up defiantly, only to discover how unfortunate her phrasing was. As soon as her bottom left the bed, she could feel it starting. It was hard to believe it at first, keeping her from even thinking about trying to stop it, though she doubted that would have made a difference, considering how little they helped once she did start. For the first few moments, however, she was fully occupied with her thoughts, not realizing, in her shock and desperation, that she was saying them out loud. "What's going on? Something's happening... Oh, no! No, I can't be! I must be imagining things... Oh, God, I can feel it, it's still coming, it's really happening... Ohhhh no! No, no, no! I'm filling my diaper!"

She whimpered, trying to clamp her hands over the back of her diaper, but not only did it not help, it was worse, feeling the sensation of her diaper ballooning out not just from inside, but out. No matter what she did, the mushy mess just kept coming, pushing out into her already full and sagging diaper. But this was far worse than what had been there before, because this time, she knew it was real, that she was helpless before it, and that she was doing it right in front of Melody, who looked positively ecstatic to be watching the scene play out.

"You were saying?" Melody giggled. "Jeez, Sarah, I was just joking with the oatmeal! I didn't think you'd do the real thing! I never imagined you were this much of a baby! I bet that diaper's getting pretty full, huh? Man, if you could see your face! Oh, wait..." Melody grabbed the shaking, sniffling girl and turned her around so she could see herself in her mirror.

There had been several times that day that Sarah had been sure were the most powerless she'd ever felt, but this one took the cake. She'd never have guessed the person in the mirror was her, and certainly not that she was 19 years old, with her red face, her eyes filled with tears, her diaper still expanding as it bulged outward. "Nooo," she whimpered, squirming uncomfortably as, finally, after several long moments of watching the spectacle she was making of herself, it ended. How could this have happened? How could she have done this to herself?

"Wow! What a stinky baby you are!" Melody shook her head, giving Sarah's bloated diaper a hard pat. Sarah saw her reflection wrinkle its nose and pout, still crying. "What's that? Aren't you going to tell me you aren't a baby? No, I didn't think so. Not anymore, huh? Only a baby would do this." She gave another pat, then walked off, leaving Sarah alone with her thoughts while she bent down and grabbed another diaper from the floor. "All right, let's get you fixed up."

Sarah happily turned away from the mirror. "Thank you," she sniffed, a little surprised that Melody would change her so quick - though she did have to admit, she didn't particularly want to be around that smell much longer than she had to, so she doubted Melody would, either.

"Hey, it's all right," Melody smiled at her. "I am the babysitter, after all. That's my job!" Sarah nodded, defeated. "Now, do you think I did a good enough job last time, or should I listen to your instructions again?" Melody took out her phone, flipping past an unnamed recording to one titled, 'Please Diaper Me!'

"You did fine," Sarah blushed, not wanting to have to listen to her own voice begging to be diapered. She knew it had been coerced out of her, but she still didn't need to hear it.

"Fine? I don't know if that's good enough, especially with a big mess like this..."

"You were great!" Sarah exclaimed as Melody's thumb moved toward the play button. "You know what you're doing!"

"Well, if you say so," Melody shrugged, putting her phone away.

Sarah sighed in relief as Melody bent down, starting to do something with her diaper. She assumed the girl was untaping it, but she didn't feel the heavy thing loosen any and after a minute, she looked down, seeing that, instead, Melody had been ripping holes in the plastic for some reason.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked, confused.

"Don't worry your little head about it," Melody replied patronizingly and she unfolded the second diaper, then brought it up between Sarah's legs.

"No!" Sarah shook her head, figuring it out on her own. "Don't do that!"

"You said I knew what I was doing," Melody reminded her, pulling the fresh diaper up tight around the first. Sarah squeaked and squirmed as the warm, soft mess was pressed up against her skin while the diaper was taped snugly in place. It still sagged slightly, but for the most part, the second layer made sure it stayed right where it was, while holding Sarah's thighs ever further apart, giving her a much more pronounced waddle as she followed Melody out of her room. She had no doubt it would have felt gross no matter what, but the sugaring had made sure the gooey mass in her pants was right against her soft, sensitive skin, making her all the more aware of it.

"Please, don't make me wear this!" she begged, toddling after her babysitter as she made her way into the living room.

Melody ignored her. "I think it's time I show you everything from the first box I brought for you," she said, walking over to where it sat on the coffee table, dragging Sarah with her. She forced Sarah to sit on the table, on the opposite side from the box, the other girl whimpering and wrinkling her nose as her bottom sank into the contents of her diaper. Melody extracted the bow from the box first, putting it back in Sarah's hair. "You remember this, don't you?" Sarah nodded, suddenly feeling very apprehensive about what else might be in the box. "It's still just as cute, but since you're already in your diapers, I think we'll add something else for the second round of dress-up. What do you think?"

Before Sarah could answer, Melody took something else out of the box. It was white, and looked ever so slightly familiar, though it wasn't until Melody turned it around for her to see that Sarah recognized it as the shirt she'd put Melody in for the walk to the playground, or one that looked very similar. "No!" she shook her head. "I can't wear that! It's not going to fit!"

"We'll see," Melody countered, grabbing Sarah's arm and forcing it through one of the sleeves, then wrapping it around the weakly protesting girl's back and shoving her other arms through the second sleeve. She tugged the two side together, buttoning it with only the slightest difficulty. Sarah had to admit it was nice to have something on other than her diaper at last, especially something that covered her chest, but this was so tight it compressed what little breasts she had.

After that, Sarah had no doubt she knew what else was in the box, but it was still a little shocking to see it taken out and held up, knowing it was about to go on her, just as she'd put it on Melody way back when. "Lift your arms," Melody ordered, and, seeing little other alternative, Sarah did so. The jumper was put over her head, tugged down over her body, then she was pulled to her feet. She found a hand automatically straying to the skirt, yanking at it, trying to make it longer, to no avail. She was only a little taller than Melody had been when she'd worn it, but the difference - along with how much bulkier her diaper was - was enough. No matter what she did, the diaper stuck out. There was no hope of moving around delicately and keeping it hidden, it was just there, bulging out from beneath the dark blue fabric.

"You look so cute!" Melody grinned. "Now, I think we're going to have to start wrapping things up. I have one more thing planned. I know it's raining, so we can't go to the playground - or at least, it wouldn't be very fun - but I want you to go fetch us an umbrella, and then we're going to go for a nice, long walk around the neighborhood."

"No, you can't do that!" Sarah declared, though she hardly felt confident about the proclamation, even before Melody started to glare at her.

"Are you really still telling me no?" she asked, taking a step towards the girl, then reaching down, shoving the seat of her diaper up harder against her crotch. "You just don't learn, do you? No wonder you still wet the bed, and your pants, at your age. Were you ever potty trained? Were you still peeing yourself while you were so obsessed with trying to make me stop wetting the bed?"

"No!" Sarah whimpered.

"I bet you were," Melody continued. "I bet you were so hard on me because you were so upset that you just couldn't keep your own bed dry, and you thought if you could figure out how to make me stop, maybe you'd know what to do to fix yourself, too. But you never did, did you? And you know why? Because I was just a kid, and I could grow out of it. But you've never been anything but a baby, and you never will be. Now come on, baby, get your babysitter an umbrella! I'm sure you don't mind getting wet, but I do."

Sarah wanted to refuse, but she just wasn't sure she had it in her. Melody had worn her down - she knew by now the girl was going to get what she wanted, and the less trouble she made, the easier it would be for her, ultimately. Even so, going outside like this was much different than anything else she'd done that day. Nobody but she and Melody had to know about anything else - though if anyone happened to be out in the rain, they might see her now, standing there, blushing - but as soon as she started getting paraded through the neighborhood, anyone could see her. Anyone just sitting at home, bored, with nothing to because of the rain except stare out their windows and wonder if anything interesting would happen. She couldn't manage another no, but she could sputter a, "But..." or two, stalling, hoping for a miracle.

She wasn't expecting one, given the way the day had been going, but sure enough, one came. Before Melody could order her one more time to fetch an umbrella, and Sarah could break down and do it, the two were interrupted by the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. Sarah looked out the window to see that, sure enough, her mother was home.

• Like 4

Oh the suspense of Sarah's mom being home. I wonder what she will say & if my hunch is indeed correct? I am looking forward to more, Please continue,

Rockies Fan.

Oh love it love it PPP. I would say youre almost the Stephen (Stephanie?) King of ABDL stories. Not bad for a princess bein compared to a King! :) More please. Let the humiliations continue, and let the good times roll.

Happy Sunday, PPP!

Certainly I am looking forward to reading what will happen to Sarah and Melody when Sarah's mother returns. Will there be punishment for trashing the house? Will Melody successfully blame that on Sarah?

Or, did the mother actually hire Melody as Sarah's babysitter, including permission to do some trashing and use of the mother's cosmetics?

We will just have to wait and see!