LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Good Oral Laxative

Hi im 19 years old and i live in the south bay area of california i am lloking for a good oral laxative that i can take that well produce results in a hour or what ever. Does anyone know of a good oral laxative that you can take that doesnt tast like chalk when you drink it? Also i want to become bowel incontinent. Should i take a oral laxative every 5 hours to keep my bowels flowing? or before every meal? My parnets are gone for 3 weeks pretty much so i plan to be in diapers most of the time. Please let me know thanks again.

AIM: Diaperlover4life

Yahoo Instant Message: Diaperlover4life

19/M/California/Manhattan Beach

Diaperlover

Guest diamondback688

i would just try ex lax or something similar from the drug store...just be aware that you can become dependant on them and your colon will rely on a laxative to go poop...

i would just try ex lax or something similar from the drug store...just be aware that you can become dependant on them and your colon will rely on a laxative to go poop...

So are you saying that if i use laxative i cant poop i well be all pluged up. an i well have to be rely on laxative tablets

So are you saying that if i use laxative i cant poop i well be all pluged up. an i well have to be rely on laxative tablets

Yes you get sooo full of c**p your head explodes!!! It's true honest it is, it must be you read it on the internet

Remeber atheletes say NO to drugs..well cept weight lifters, boxers, cyclists, sprinters, wrestlers, bodybuilders, damn even snooker players and darts players(how can you call them atheletes, wheres the exercise in throwing a couple of grammes piece of metal a few hundred times while drinking 10 pints).

And while i'm at it what about syncronised swimming, they hardly even swim...they don't even swim a width of the pool!!!! AND it's sexist males can't enter it. Should throw a cople of hungry sharks in the pool and have syncronised not getting your legs bitten off. Would be a top sport then.

Oh i can't forget American Football, football my elbow they hardly "foot" the "ball" wear huge pads because they are all big girls blouses and have eye liner a couple of inches too low. If they was dead ARD they wouldn't even need sleeves on their tops like in Astralian rules football.

And what about crown bowling???? At what age do people suddenly go gee that game looks exciting, i'll take that up. As for cricket, thats a waste of time. Bring back bodyline is what i say.

Sorry what was the question?????

belinda darling :wub: ............you forgot to mention beach volley ball.....you know the plastic boobs and thongs.....no ex lax there, more bio-tex to get rid of all those nasty stains and odors.

And of course my particular favourite.......showing jumping....its not so much the double barrelled names that get me or even the daft first names like pippa....thats all down to interbreading.........no its the baddminton horse trials..........why, what have the horses done wrong????........and wouldnt it be a lot fairer if there was two laps with the second lap being the horse on the riderd back.....see how they like that!!!!

And as for the doping...well maybe they all take ex lax to get round quicker............sorry princess only joking I bet you look stunning in a bridal.......gown may be.......hehehehe :whistling:

Medicine always has risks, whether small or large, and a laxative IS a medicine. Ixlax was suggested above, and that is a medicine too. If you are determined, then FOLLOW the label instructions. The idea of taking every five hours is a very bad idea.

As for the suppository that was suggested. They also have risks. I tried this about two years ago and had blood in my poop for two days. Scared me. This, I am sure is not common, but just be aware of the phrase "side effects"!

Eat natural laxatives - fruit! Try prunes. They work.