LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers/Westcoast

Ok so I got a couple first timer questions mostly for the US West Coasters (Washington State, Port Orchard Area)

Clearly I want to buy some diapers buy depends naturally suck so whats the most comfy/absorbent brand?

More importantly what brands will ship to a P.O. Box and will a WA state PO box accept shipments from what companies?

Any assistance would be pretty kick ass

Well...I can't help you with your postal service. However I CAN point you towards better diapers. First off, if you are used to Depends then you're going to be quite impressed with the selection of diapers out there through mail order. Tops on the list would be Bambino in my opinion. Those diapers just rock. There are plenty of reviews about them online and on youtube. Next, you won't go wrong by buying Dry 24/7 diapers or the Abena '4' line. Out of the three brands I've named I prefer Bambino over the other two. However, I have no problems recommending Dry 24/7 or Abena as they are both excellent products.

Bambino's tend towards more of the 'adult baby' side of things with colorful tape landing zones with cute, toddlerlike symbols on them. They do carry an all white diaper called the Bianco if you don't want to deal with the childish aspects of the other models. Dry 24/7's USED to be all white but I think they changed their plastics to match the different sizes. Blue for small, white for med, and pink (peach) for large. The Dry 24/7s also run a bit big so keep that in mind if you buy some. The Abena '4' diapers are white.....well at least the large size is white but they have wetness indicators as well as a more institutional like pattern to them.

All three are going to perform admirably as far as wetting is concerned. I don't use diapers for the other activitiy...well not on purpose...but I can say that Abena 4's perform well dealing with messes too.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know how often you get to the seattle area, but there are several places that do sell molicare super plus and attends briefs w/waistband. Other than that I think I would be inclined to mail order diapers as there will be a better selection than what you can get locally. If you ever get to Marrysville, you could arange to do a will call pickup with ABU. They have their own diapers and many premium ones avaliable. You could make a day trip of it and go pick up some great diapers.I have though of doing this many times, but have not yet had the chance to go to will call. I live in Washington state as well.