LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Makes Mlp So Addicting And Cute?

The art is very well done, the animation is smooth, the dialogue is cute without being painful (see the G3 pony shows for info on that...) the character buildup is well thought, the stories are intriguing without being overly complicated, and the humor is multi-generational. (kids and adults find the humor humorous.)

At least, that is what I take from it.

i think its the fact that the writers put some effort into story telling versus what they do today, make noise and put funny looking objects on screen, then at the end, and completely unrelated, put a "remember kids (words of wisdom here)" . this is a show for both adults and for kids, and the writes are amazing. the stories are fun, cute, and insightfull, they teach lessions without tossing it in your face, and they have well writen songs that are actual music. its the perfect show

The art is very well done, the animation is smooth, the dialogue is cute without being painful (see the G3 pony shows for info on that...) the character buildup is well thought, the stories are intriguing without being overly complicated, and the humor is multi-generational. (kids and adults find the humor humorous.)

At least, that is what I take from it.

That pretty much sums it up for me, too. Just the first scene with Twilight Sparkle from the pilot episode defines how different this show is.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

MLP is an addicting show because it is just fun to watch. I will admit, I bashed it before but a friend of mine convinced me to watch the first two episodes and then I was hooked on them. I have seen every single episode more than once and love all the characters. The songs are also awesome. I cant get enough of the show and hope that the next season is just as awesome as the first three were.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...