LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yup, I'm Here! Fun Site!

Hello. I'm just new to this site, and enjoying it. I've finally admitted (to my psychologist, doctor, myself and friends) that I'm into infantilism. (I trust my friends! They know I wear diapers.) My psychologist I see about once a year unless I'm stressing over something. She helped me understand the difference between infantilism and diaper fetish. My doctor knows about the diapers because every time I have to be examined I have to take them off. One nurse takes them off for me, the others usually don't. (I like the nurse who takes them off! She's always very sweet about it. She even puts them back on sometimes.) My psychologist talked to me about it, and made me feel a little better about my desires. I'm always afraid I might get selfish about it. Lately the desires have been consuming. My wife is sweet, she understands me, I guess. She lets me fall alseep every night at one of her breasts. (I'm lucky!) She even bought me an adult Nuk when she was going to be gone overnight recently.

I'm a consultant for a national curriculum company. I manage pilot teachers and am an adoption instructor. I wear diapers 24/7, and have since I was 12 and had an accident (bad 60 foot fall). I'm 54 now and my kids are all grown, two of them married. No grandkids yet. I wear cloth gauze diapers (prefold) and prefer leakmaster vinyl pants. I've even made some of my own vinyl pants. Leakmaster vinyl pants last just as long and I'd rather spend the money to buy six at a time than make my own. I've been married 32 years, am a believer in Jesus Christ (He's cool about the diapers and infantilism thing too!), a former teacher (eighth grade U.S. History and English), and retired pastor. I am now attempting to be published as a fiction writer. It's good to be here with all of you.

Hello. I'm just new to this site, and enjoying it. I've finally admitted (to my psychologist, doctor, myself and friends) that I'm into infantilism. (I trust my friends! They know I wear diapers.) My psychologist I see about once a year unless I'm stressing over something. She helped me understand the difference between infantilism and diaper fetish. My doctor knows about the diapers because every time I have to be examined I have to take them off. One nurse takes them off for me, the others usually don't. (I like the nurse who takes them off! She's always very sweet about it. She even puts them back on sometimes.) My psychologist talked to me about it, and made me feel a little better about my desires. I'm always afraid I might get selfish about it. Lately the desires have been consuming. My wife is sweet, she understands me, I guess. She lets me fall alseep every night at one of her breasts. (I'm lucky!) She even bought me an adult Nuk when she was going to be gone overnight recently.

I'm a consultant for a national curriculum company. I manage pilot teachers and am an adoption instructor. I wear diapers 24/7, and have since I was 12 and had an accident (bad 60 foot fall). I'm 54 now and my kids are all grown, two of them married. No grandkids yet. I wear cloth gauze diapers (prefold) and prefer leakmaster vinyl pants. I've even made some of my own vinyl pants. Leakmaster vinyl pants last just as long and I'd rather spend the money to buy six at a time than make my own. I've been married 32 years, am a believer in Jesus Christ (He's cool about the diapers and infantilism thing too!), a former teacher (eighth grade U.S. History and English), and retired pastor. I am now attempting to be published as a fiction writer. It's good to be here with all of you.

Welcome to the board. I am 48 and wear gauze diapers and plastic pants. I hope u have fun here :)

Welcome. Hope you can set back, look around and have some fun. Sorry to hear about the accident causing the need to wear. Good to hear you have an understanding wife, and am sure many here will be envious of your relationship with her. Good to hear of an understanding psychologist, as well. May you have continued success with your endevears.

Hello turtlepins and welcome to the site!! Nice name and great introduction! I'm always glad to welcome a new member. It sounds like you are very comfortable and happy with this lifestyle and I am also glad to hear you have an understanding spouse. It really doesn't get any better than that! This is a really great site to interact with others of similar interests and I hope you become an active member. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.