LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iphone5 Mania

DailyDi

• 2 weeks later...

There's not enough new stuff to warrant an upgrade for me. My 4 works just fine. From what I've read the 5 is more like a 4S2. Maybe the 6 will be better.

Wow, that's almost word for word what a friend of mine said. The only difference is that his 4 can't call out anymore so he needs to upgrade. I really do have to agree though that the 5 is a 4s2. A bigger screen size? By fractions of an inch. With all the other minor hardware upgrades, I feel that they did not give their consumers anywhere close to a legitimate upgrade. But I suppose if the upgrade is essentially free for you, then I really don't see why not.

I am impressed though with the new galaxy that is coming out in a couple of months. A person I know does hardware testing for AT&T for the cellular network, so he's been testing the new Galaxy note 2, and THAT is a major upgrade to any phone! I'm probably going to be doing that when I get he money. The hardest part about leaving apple, for me, is leaving the apps and iPod that I've invested years into

I'd have to pay for the phone in cash because they'd want me to upgrade the contract and I'm grandfathered in for unlimited data. I love my apps on my iphone 4 which is antoher thing that's holding me back from looking at a Galaxy besides the price and Google.

I'd have to pay for the phone in cash because they'd want me to upgrade the contract and I'm grandfathered in for unlimited data. I love my apps on my iphone 4 which is antoher thing that's holding me back from looking at a Galaxy besides the price and Google.

Verizon i assume? AT&T still lets me keep my old unlimited plan.

Guest gnappies

I have 12 iphone 5's sat on my desk at the moment, 6 white, 6 black all 64Gb in Box. I couldn't care less as I'm happy with the S3, these are for other people in the office.