LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slightly Used Daddy Available For Your.......

Hello and please, please, take the time to read my post.

I posted in the "meeting" area and have had a few people look but not respond to my offer. I really want to write a one on one personal story for the right diaper girl. I think my age, 59, may have put some responders off but I'd rather be truthful than lie and claim to be 23 or something I'm not. There's too much of that on these sites already. I'm not bad looking at all, in good shape and still think and see the world through a young mans eyes. Since we will probably never meet that should be all that matters.

I write great erotic fantasy stories (published at several sites under another "keyboard name"{hey, who uses a pen anymore}) but don't get a kick out of just writing for who knows who like I used to. I sort of stumbled onto my love of women in diapers/age play by chance and have discovered it's all I really want to write about now.

I like to write ongoing stories about the things that my chosen reader finds most fulfilling and exciting to herself. Kind of like having your most exciting dream come to life in a story only you get to read. Have a special fantasy you won't even talk to your closest lover about, much less ask them to do? Well, I'll bring it to life so vividly that you'll be weak in the knees for a month! There isn't anything you can think about that I can't write beyond your wildest dreams. There isn't anything you can dream of that I can't make even more pleasurable while your awake. There isn't anything you can fantasize that I won't not only write about and improve, but love doing it for you. And I mean ANYTHING!

Don't beleive me? Just email me and I'll send you a sample chapter or two from something I've already written. I know you'll love it, but nowhere near as much as the stories I'll write just for you.

Please, women only. I don't have anything against sissys, just not my thing. As far as the "frogs" (guys posing as a princess but if kissed just stay frogs), get a life!

If my diapered princess is out there and would like to chat or get a sample story, just reply or contact me direct at jimranki@yahoo. com.