LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Long Walk......

First off I'm one who doesn't mess myself too often....just on rare occassions. Well today I had unplaned accident. Here goes: Every couple of days or so I take a walk, about 1 1/2hrs long, +/- 5.5miles. Well a today I'm about 15 minutes or so into my walk and then I get 'that' urge, I tried to surpress it for a few minutes then I say to myself WTF..so I just let it slide out, without breaking stride, I just kept on walking along, no stopping or squatting. A few seconds later, as with any poo a warm steam of pee followed> what a wonderful feeling. As I kept my pace I felt the poo working its way up the crack of my butt, it actually tickled some. After about another 5 minutes or so the poo had settled in and really didn't feel it there, I didn't notice any extra bulk because I'm wearing a Dry 24/7 and there's plenty between the legs to begin with. And then my next question was, do I continue on or turn around; I decided to complete the remainder of journey in my poopy diaper. Well that's my story, thought I'd share it with you all. Now its time to go get changed (UGH!!!). PitP