LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Pullup?

I've recently linked up with a "little" girl who is an absolute charm, but she doesn't really like diapers all that much. Daddy puts her in a diaper for bed and sometimes as punishment during the day when she's having a tantrum or otherwise being cheeky. She adores pull-ups, though, but she's much too big even for the largest sized Goodnights.

Is anyone doing a decorated pull-up for AB's?

Yeah, that wouldn't work. Further digging seems to indicate this is a desired product for a number of people, but no dice.

As an alternative, anyone know where I could get some MLP diaper tape panels?

Due to costs I don't think anyone will do ab pull ups for a small market. Unless someone wants to buy a 40 ft container full with all the associated costs. Finding panels to fit may be tricky as the may not stick to pull ups due to their cloth backing and rippled texture. I do make vinyl adhesive panels for nappies, you are welcome to try these .

Due to costs I don't think anyone will do ab pull ups for a small market. Unless someone wants to buy a 40 ft container full with all the associated costs. Finding panels to fit may be tricky as the may not stick to pull ups due to their cloth backing and rippled texture. I do make vinyl adhesive panels for nappies, you are welcome to try these .

Yeah, I'm well aware of the 40-foot container issue. I hadn't considered the problem with the rippled texture on adult pull-ups, though I figured the cloth backing wouldn't be so much of a problem. Vinyl adhesive panels? The expense involved there must be mammoth...

The Depend adjustable pull-ups are pretty good in terms of quality and still manage to not look like old granny panties. Good luck finding some though, many stores have stopped carrying them and have only the "fashionable" new Depend underwear instead. My wife really likes them for daytime use, but I've had to switch to searching medical supply specialty shops to get them.

Actually, Darkfinn, as I dig around, I find the new Depend Silhouettes for Women actually have a smooth front to them, with the elastic centered at the waist instead of all over the front. Now all of a sudden I'm thinking I could do the decorative diaper tapes on something like that... At least it's worth a go...

No I do small batches for my custom print nappies they work out approx 0.60p

Got a website I can take a peek at these? I'm sure shipping would be a pain, but if you can (or are) doing a MLP themed one, I might have a go at that on the Silhouettes and see how she likes them.

Scuse my ignorance is MLP my little pony? I it is I can try and come up with something and email some pictures.

Yes, she's a nut for the new cartoon. If you find some inspiration to that effect, fire it over to willowbtatus (at) hotmail (dot) com.

No rush, bro. Be a couple weeks before I can manage it anyway - this month's budget for play stuff got busted by a case of Bambinos and some Nuk 3's (with clips handmade by me) for a play party I'm hosting this weekend.